1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Some good strategies for Facebook Marketing

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by The Ranis Network, Jun 9, 2012.

Here are some good FB Marketing Tips:

1. Create an Ad on FB. Pay per click, usually they cost about 10cents per click
    2. Post interesting content, keep your post simple with characters from 100 to 200, posting statuses with pictures is key!
    3. Partner up with other Fan pages within your niche, ask them if they can share some of your posts, the more shares/likes/comments the better! Keep your post active, don't let it die out. If your page easily gets scrolled down by other people on the news feed then you know that your post has no value or quality content
    4. Create some really interesting Notes on FB. Notes are like blogs, if your Note has good quality and it's very engaging, the more likely it will get shared by tons of people, it will be exposed to X amount of people. Average FB user has at least 200 friends, so the more shares the better.

These are just some tips to help start first time FB marketers, if you have any other great ideas. Feel free to share! I would love to hear them, I too am still learning. Any other advice would help me plenty.

The Ranis Network, Jun 9, 2012 IP
  2. Pansingh

Pansingh Peon

Best Answers:
    Facebook marketing is an effective strategy but the effects are going to remain confined to the world of Facebook. Anyway it has grown so much that you can rely on it without second thought.

Pansingh, Jun 9, 2012 IP
  3. The Ranis Network

The Ranis Network Peon

Best Answers:
    I agree! It has now gone so far, that most internet marketers now rely and use FB as their tool for growing their business. It's a real great way to generate quality customers. :)

The Ranis Network, Jun 9, 2012 IP
  4. developers

developers Peon

Best Answers:
    very nice points discussed by you.thanks

developers, Jun 9, 2012 IP
  5. tk1977

tk1977 Member

Best Answers:
    I am not sure if you can really sell to Facebook users.

tk1977, Jun 9, 2012 IP
  6. dezinerite

dezinerite Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Why is that? Facebook users compose of all kinds of people, they are the same people that visit websites.

dezinerite, Jun 10, 2012 IP
  7. war_machine

war_machine Active Member

Best Answers:
    Don't be nice and leave positive feedback too soon. Make sure everything is hunky dorey first. You don't want to leave positive feedback and then be ripped off the next day.

war_machine, Jun 10, 2012 IP
  8. multiplecloud-zid

multiplecloud-zid Member

Best Answers:
    For asking people to share your FB fanpage, I think you should give some incentive to them. In my experience, it very little amount of share for your FB page if client do not getting your brand royalty in his mind.

multiplecloud-zid, Jun 11, 2012 IP
  9. Astrageeks

Astrageeks Peon

Best Answers:
    Facebook marketing is an effective strategy.I agree with your points thanks for sharing.It's a good way to generate customers.

Astrageeks, Jun 25, 2012 IP
  10. rubeljoy

rubeljoy Peon

Best Answers:
    If effectively designed, a facebook page can attract a lot of traffic. What is important is to update contents regularly. The more your content can attract people, the more your possibility that, it will attract traffic. It's nice that, Facebook users like to share if they find the post interesting or useful.

rubeljoy, Jun 28, 2012 IP
  11. EmmaBrown

EmmaBrown Peon

Best Answers:
    PPC in Facebook is not always the best way for promotion because most of the users are there for socializing not buying things. Plus, lots of them have the Adblock plugin installed and they don't see any ads at all.

EmmaBrown, Jun 29, 2012 IP
  12. ann1976

ann1976 Peon

Best Answers:
    Marketing through facebook is an effective strategy in promoting your business site through fanpages.

ann1976, Jun 29, 2012 IP
  13. Surminga

Surminga Member

Best Answers:
    Good points, but I feel you need a well established place before buying some ads as people will visit a dormant site and will more than likely not like your page.

Surminga, Jul 1, 2012 IP
  14. Mithuasha

Mithuasha Banned

Best Answers:
    Yeah, Facebook is one of the greatest way of marketing but contain of the site must be good. Without quality content facebook can do nothing. At present most of the people use facebook for marketing of their site or product. Facebook fan page is one of the best way of the promotion of your products or site.

Mithuasha, Jul 1, 2012 IP
  15. Install

Install Member

Best Answers:
    Facebook is definitely is a good way to attract costumers/get traffic. But quality of your site must be on a first place.

Install, Jul 5, 2012 IP
  16. blogaholic

blogaholic Peon

Best Answers:
    You have to be careful about buying PPC ads in Facebook. Some advertisers report about spending too much on clicks but not getting any results.

blogaholic, Jul 27, 2012 IP
  17. Surminga

Surminga Member

Best Answers:
    Nice points, but from personal experience I haven't had good results with FB advertising. Going to go back and give it a go sometime again in the future

Surminga, Jul 27, 2012 IP
  18. SteveBar

SteveBar Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You have to know what you are doing with PPC advertising on Facebook or any other platform or you will lose money. It doesn't or shouldn't be trial and error at least as much as possible you have to know the odds. If not then you are going to lose money. But there are alot of marketers out there killing it on Facebook.

SteveBar, Jul 30, 2012 IP
  19. blogaholic

blogaholic Peon

Best Answers:
    I think the most important is identifying your target market. If your ads are served to Facebook users who will find value in it, then it will be a success.

blogaholic, Jul 30, 2012 IP
  20. kanike

kanike Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't find it easy to sell clickbank products etc much easier to sell cpa offers i.e ipad competition...this always gets more interest than trying to sell products

kanike, Jul 30, 2012 IP