1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Getting 1000 Facebook like for FREE

Discussion in 'General Business' started by anujgarg, Jun 25, 2012.

How should I get 1000 Facebook like for FREE ?

I checked for YouLikeHits but couldn't find out any Facebook link over there.

Please suggest.

anujgarg, Jun 25, 2012 IP
  2. lpstong

lpstong Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I can't remember how I came across GAINLIKES.com, but they mention getting free likes on their homepage. And no, I have not tried their service.

lpstong, Jun 25, 2012 IP
  3. MikeAden

MikeAden Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi anujgarg,

Have you tried engaging any of your target audience on Facebook? Maybe you could try posting comments on relevant Facebook pages that link back to your page and request a like.

Some of the best "Like" campaigns I have seen revolve around getting something for free. Do you have anything that you could give away that would not cost you anything to trade for likes so to speak?

"Like" exchanges can work if you are just looking for numbers but the key to social media even in the realm of free is about engaging your audience in some way as well as providing interesting / valuable and regular content.

It would be interesting to hear what other forums members consider to be the best "Like" exchanges currently though.

MikeAden, Jun 25, 2012 IP
  4. promowebeveron

promowebeveron Member

Best Answers:
    Youlikehits is one of the sites from where you can get innumerable likes absolutely at no cost.

promowebeveron, Jun 25, 2012 IP