1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Getting Clients utilizing the power of Fiverr

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Joyfulwraps, Jul 19, 2012.

My gigs on Fiverr are popular. There has to be a method for converting this traffic into higher paying regular content clients away from fiverr. I'm exploring ways that do not violate fiverr tos for introducing my fiverr clients to my services on my ghostwriter site. Anyone here know of something being done successfully to turn fiverr clients into regular higher paying clients?

One idea I had was to include a description of my writing services provided on my website along with the ordered gig product in a zip file.

Any thoughts?

Laura

Joyfulwraps, Jul 19, 2012 IP
  2. Hostwinds_Dan

Hostwinds_Dan Active Member

Best Answers:
    Just point them away from the site - literally. Somewhere in your fiverr advertisement point them to a site you own for more services or similar ones.

Hostwinds_Dan, Jul 19, 2012 IP
  3. danai_p

danai_p Peon

Best Answers:
    Well done on your fiverr gigs!
    It's not that easy to create popural gigs, believe me i know.
    I just wanted to recomment Hourlies as a better alternative for getting clients.
    Hourlies are much more professional, but it's also fast and reliable. The buyers who use it are small business owners so you get them to buy your Hourlie and they are satisfied, most propably they will buy again.
    You should give it a shoot, i'm sure you'll find it interesting...

danai_p, Jul 20, 2012 IP
  4. juan2machado

juan2machado Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You can post a link to a youtube video, let's say for provide examples, then there you can have a link to your website on the description.

juan2machado, Jul 20, 2012 IP
  5. icegin

icegin Peon

Best Answers:
    I agree with the poster above. Fiverr TOS forbids sellers from directing people offsite, unless it is to your Youtube or Flickr account as a means of showing examples of your work. If you include your details there, people who like your services might decide to contact you outside Fiverr for larger projects. I offer a service on Fiverr and this has happened to me several times already.

icegin, Jul 20, 2012 IP
  6. Joyfulwraps

Joyfulwraps Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, I knew it was against Fiverr TOS to put a link to my website directly in the gig ad that is why I thought perhaps when I deliver the order I could put a text message in with the order that detailed what services I provide on my website. I wonder if doing it that way is against Fiverr TOS? I didn't know we could link to a YouTube Video detailing our services? - Cool.

Laura

Joyfulwraps, Jul 20, 2012 IP
  7. makingmoneyFacebook

makingmoneyFacebook Peon

Best Answers:
    Good information here...it is definitely very essential to look at the growth of the business and have to follow the latest technologies to make sure that there is innovation and positive growth specially for online marketing.

makingmoneyFacebook, Jul 20, 2012 IP
  8. icegin

icegin Peon

Best Answers:
    I'd just advise you to be careful - the only reason Fiverr allows people to link outside their site is to provide more examples of their work. If you want to provide your contact details on your Youtube account, it's probably a good idea to place it in the description, not the video. You can try using the video to detail your services and add at the end that people should read the description for more details (or something along those lines).

icegin, Jul 22, 2012 IP
  9. HumbleAko

HumbleAko Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello Laura,

You can bypass the Fiverr detection system by including your website details in a text file and then attaching that to one of your messages.

Regards,
    HA

HumbleAko, Jul 25, 2012 IP