1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Im Disappointedwith Flippa Services. Your Suggestion/Advices Will Help Me, Guys!

Discussion in 'General Business' started by indiajobvacancy, Jul 21, 2012.

I start to my auction about 2 weeks ago. And ended just a couple days ago. I verified both of adsense and analytics stats, but when it comes to buyer should pay me, he doesn’t want to release the payment, he dispute the Payment( by Paypal). The reason is because he wants to verify the traffic and the adsense revenue. Unfortunetaly, my domain and the site is on his hand now.

The question is How important for a seller to verified the analytics and adsense revenue by flippa, since the buyer don’t trust its verifying process.

For my case, should I wait until he satisfied to get advantage of my sites ? Because he said, he will decide to buy or not after he verify traffic and revenue by himself.

Its make me confused.. Where can I find the fairness for a seller ? Should i go to create my owned TOS for future ? Im just feel like a mooroon when giving domain + website without money in my hand.

I hope there are people who exist make a business on flippa.com right there, So I can get advise, find a solution, and continue as a seller that want to make money in the right way.

Don’t tell me to contact support, because I had twice bad experience like this with my auctions.

PS : I have asked Ophelie in another board, but its still confusing me. I have pmed Andrew, But i dont feel that he will help me much for this case (I do have contact him before)

indiajobvacancy, Jul 21, 2012 IP
  2. DomainMagnate

DomainMagnate Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    it's common for buyers to verify revenue for a few days before releasing final payment. That's what the inspection period in escrow.com is for also. With paypal it's complicated though.

If your site is good and the buyer seems trustworthy you have nothing to worry about, just wait for a few days. Email Ophelie, she'll definitely help sort this out.

DomainMagnate, Jul 22, 2012 IP
  3. indiajobvacancy

indiajobvacancy Banned

Best Answers:
    First to first. My website has been completed to sale and i got my money.

But i just still wondering how Flippa Protect Seller other than Protect Buyer.

Thanks for reply. I see you have relist your auction after someone has BIN it. Is it true ? I dont know what happens. Im wondering, dont you affraid if someone who has entire package has send before to His/Her server ? Even i read many times there are more buyer has been scammed other than seller. I guess there are no guarantee buyer should note dupe current site that has been sale on Flippa. Am i right ?

You know that i am serious seller. And i do have send request to Andrew regarding my auction before i relist again. Yes i remember that I have send you my auctoin before right ? In fact, there are No guarantee that Buyer should pay me after website has been transfered.

Im affraid Paypal would be understand my case even i send them my auction pages start its just Virtual Good transaction.

Again, your reply doesnt answer my question. How important for a seller to verified the analytics and adsense revenue by flippa after transaction.

indiajobvacancy, Jul 24, 2012 IP
  4. HumbleAko

HumbleAko Peon

Best Answers:
    Paypal doesn't protect buyers if the good or service purchased is virtual. It's very difficult for the opposite party to reverse the transaction once it's taken place.

HumbleAko, Jul 25, 2012 IP
  5. indiajobvacancy

indiajobvacancy Banned

Best Answers:
    Thanks for reply and statement HumbleAko,

Are you running business in Flipping Website ? Are you have same issued for me before ?

So, I just state my new line. Flippa doesnt protect Us as seller including a property which has listed and BIN in their marketplace even We used escrow. <-- Please give me advise on this

indiajobvacancy, Jul 25, 2012 IP
  6. DomainMagnate

Best Answers:
    Use escrow.com it provides food protection for both buyer and seller.

DomainMagnate, Jul 25, 2012 IP
  7. indiajobvacancy

indiajobvacancy Banned

Best Answers:
    What if, my country is not a listed on country that allowed using escrow services ?

indiajobvacancy, Jul 27, 2012 IP
  8. DomainMagnate

Best Answers:
    Yea escrow.com don't support Cuba, Indonesia, Iran (Islamic Republic of), Iraq, Liberia, Libya, Moldova, Myanmar, Nigeria, North Korea, Sierra Leone, Somalia, Sudan, Syria, Uzbekistan, Yemen, and Zimbabwe.
    There are some alternative escrow services you can look into, like ecop.com, escrowdns.com, or sedo, moniker escrow.

DomainMagnate, Jul 31, 2012 IP