1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What would you do with this site?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by DSX, Jul 28, 2012.

Hi

i wanted to create a marketplace for custom designed themes: http://bit.ly/boYB3Y
    However, i lost my co-founder and ran out of money to complete the service technically (still incomplete and with some bugs). What would you do with the domain/site?
    By the way, if you are a designer/developer i would be interested in posible collaborations. Hosting is paid and i can fuel in $200 / month for seo and marketing.

Thanks for your suggestions!

DSX, Jul 28, 2012 IP
  2. shikhraj

shikhraj Peon

Best Answers:
    From SEO point of view i can provide yo SEO ranking with guarantee. SEO is all about proper analysis and right approach. You can contact me at .

shikhraj, Jul 28, 2012 IP
  3. atxsurf

atxsurf Peon

Best Answers:
    FYI, shortened URLs in the message body are assumed to be affiliate links and are not allowed on this forum

atxsurf, Jul 28, 2012 IP
  4. DSX

DSX Peon

Best Answers:
    @shikhraj: thank you, i am not interested in an external service at this stage.

@atxsurf: Sorry, i just wanted to hide the true url. I can assure you that it is my own site and not an affiliate link.

DSX, Jul 28, 2012 IP
  5. rhoula

rhoula Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I love your website. I love the design and the idea in general. Would you be interested in selling the website or at least the script. If you want to sell it for a reasonable price please let me know.

Again, this is one of the best websites set ups I've see. Excellent work.

Thank you

rhoula, Jul 28, 2012 IP
  6. DSX

DSX Peon

Best Answers:
    @rhoula

Thank you very much. For now i am rather looking for someone who would like to collaborate with me. A designer or developer maybe with inspirational ideas. You could move on with a marketplace, as a single designer or even as a directory. I also like the domain name very much, it would be a pity not to create something beautiful.
    Everything is custom coded and designed.

DSX, Jul 28, 2012 IP