1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

ReSelling Fiverr Gigs - Looking for feedback

Discussion in 'General Business' started by MobileInternet, Aug 2, 2012.

Hi All, I've recently created a website for myself to re-sell fiverr Gigs.
    The website is http://www.GetLogoDesign.com and as the name suggests i am reselling Professional Logo designs from Friverr.
    I have found a designer from India who offers unlimited revisions on their designs and I always get the initial draft returned within 24 hours.

The site has been doing pretty well and involves very little effort on my part, except for exchanging a few emails back and forward.

I was just wondering what you guys thought of the business idea and if anyone else is re-selling fiverr gigs such as SEO reports, Back-linking, Facebook likes, etc....

Thanks

MobileInternet, Aug 2, 2012 IP
  2. MrBeLu

MrBeLu Member

Best Answers:
    I tried flipping fiverr gigs myself a couple of months ago using classifieds, no success.

Your site looks very good and professional (whats the name of this theme?), I also like the idea of video. Wouldn't be surprised if you had a massive roi.

I think the key is to have very targeted traffic.
    How are you getting traffic so far?

Btw I think you could find some gigs by posting on classified sites if you include your website. Imo with such a good page you have great edge over other classifieds.

MrBeLu, Aug 4, 2012 IP
  3. averyz

averyz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    A lot of the designs look like they were built with clip art and pieces from pre-made graphics. If someone in the US or other countries get in trouble for using art with out permission they can get sued for a lot of money.

Buy a $40 logo and get sued for $40,000?

averyz, Aug 4, 2012 IP
  4. elinia

elinia Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    your site lokking good and professionly. but the pr of your site is very poor

elinia, Aug 4, 2012 IP
  5. akori

akori Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Craigslist traffic works best be sure to hire a craigslist ad poster from Odesk though its super cheap

akori, Aug 4, 2012 IP