1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

what's the best way to Implemented a good website idea?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by reza_24, Aug 19, 2012.

hello guys;
    im webmaster & i know this market so good! now, i have a unique idea and i want to Launch it! i think my idea will be successful likely 95% !
    but my problem is:
    1_im not web programmer! i need php programmer to do this
    2_i dont have enough money to lunch idea!
    how can i find a way to Implementation this idea who there is no problem with the idea of ​​stolen! and i be sure to notify this?

reza_24, Aug 19, 2012 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Talk to your lawyer about getting an NDA for anyone you want to discuss this with.
    Talk to your bank about a loan - what can you put up for security? If you don't back the idea nobody else will
    Can you engage student programmers? Do you have the project management skills in software development to be able to manage a website development?

Before you even start you need to do a business plan and project how much revenue the site will earn, against what sort of expenses - that's hosting, support, wages for yourself, marketing, advertising etc. If the figures stack up (after all the site can be "successful" and still run at a financial loss) and you want to go ahead then you need to scope out the site. You don't need to be a programmer to be able to do this. Think carefully about what it needs at the front end, and what admin tools will be needed to keep it spam free, etc. After that you will be ready to start talking to programmers.

As far as payment for the programmers goes - think carefully about whether you want to pay them upfront or if you want to give them a share of the equity.

If these concepts are new to you (I don't know your age or background) then go to youtube and search for "dragons den". Imagine you have pots of money and are one of the dragons. Would you invest in your business if it was presented to you?

sarahk, Aug 19, 2012 IP
  3. MrBeLu

MrBeLu Member

Best Answers:
    Imo its wrong to think of ideas that you dont have the resources for.
    Think about it.
    What are the actual chances of you doing this idea? And how much time have you spend thinking about it and creating this thread/researching.

If you really dont want to give up on it yet, write it down and do it when you have more resources.

MrBeLu, Aug 19, 2012 IP
  4. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Don't be nuts. Do you think anything major ever gets done without financing? If this is a viable idea and its a 95% certainty of working then why not borrow to make it happen. The revenue will pay the interest bills.

sarahk, Aug 19, 2012 IP
  5. a32337

a32337 Peon

Best Answers:
    Find a programmer to partner with. Find some partners to grant micro loans or do the ole traditional "bank loan"

a32337, Aug 19, 2012 IP
  6. MrBeLu

MrBeLu Member

Best Answers:
    Because it probably not a good idea. Especially because of the fact OP is so paranoid about sharing it, that means there is only one people who has put thought in to it (himself) and no-one has criticized this idea.
    And as most know, success has very little to do with ideas. Its all about execution.

Also resources is a wide term. It might be connections to loaners, programmers etc. At least I see resources that way.

MrBeLu, Aug 19, 2012 IP
  7. kemasii

kemasii Active Member

Best Answers:
    Such words of discouragement. First loose the fear of someone stealing your idea Thats going to fail you right out of the start. The site is not whats going to make or break you its your content. Sure someone can take your idea but only you know what your content will be UNLESS your taking some one else s idea. Once your sites up you will see many people copying it. It is out there in the open Its your dedication and content that will make you a winner.
    Now I agree If you believe strongly in your idea team up with a programer or learn php you cant build a site and not update it. So its really one or the other. Most systems can be prescripted in the beginning so you can start off rather simply. If you need a fresh site then you will need funds and or resources.
    The start up cost really depends on you you can do it extremely cheap or you can rack up a bill. one key to any website is research there are many options in today's times that can get you started dirt cheap. not all big websites started with big budgets.

kemasii, Aug 21, 2012 IP
  8. Witti

Witti Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Disagree with the idea of getting a bank loan. You don't want the terrible interest rates either. Thinking of a bank loan is nuts.

Test the waters, see how the market reacts, re-invest, take action, scale up. Nothing beats natural progression.

Witti, Aug 21, 2012 IP
  9. reza_24

reza_24 Member

Best Answers:
    thanks to all friends/
    iwanna to talk about my projet with php programmers.what's the best and secure site to find a pat programmer (& affordable)?

reza_24, Aug 22, 2012 IP
  10. kemasii

kemasii Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well It sounds like you should try odesk But a secure site wont matter its the individuals you are talking to. But again there are some excellent programers here just look around for them. No matter were you go there is always a chance of anything, but only lost time comes with fear.

kemasii, Aug 22, 2012 IP
  11. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    I agree with that, I just don't think he'll be able to execute it without additional resources and they cost money.

You can find plenty of good programmers here but personally, if its big, I'd want people who I can physically meet up with and thrash ideas about with.

sarahk, Aug 22, 2012 IP