1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Benefits of Magento E-commerce solution

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by vijaykumarg, May 18, 2011.

In this competitive online marketing, everyone is searching for perfect platform for a successful business project. The market is spread over by several software and applications that offers best possible services and ways to manage your business well in the software field. In this aspect, Magento has come up as an open source platform, which provides the best and the most efficient ways to deal with the e-commerce issues. Please find some Magento’s features here:
    1) International support
    Magento is a fully global program, offering multiple versions of your site to meet the specific needs of customer. International support offers:
    • Multi- language
    • Support for multiple currencies
    2) Search Engine Optimization
    Magento e-commerce platform traffic is the most crucial issues that get resolved. It provides the facility that the search engine is able to view the content more easily, so it improves the search engine ranking. Gain further control by using Magento's URL Rewrite tool to specify the exact structure of specific product pages, and take control over the Meta information using Magento's intuitive administration interface. Search Engine optimization offers:
    • Google sitemap
    • Meta information for product and categories
    • Auto generated sitemap for display on site
    • Auto generated popular search term page
    3) Mobile commerce
    Enable M-Commerce with mobile-optimized versions of your site to attract and convert customers on the go. Automatically detects mobile browsers and shows the mobile-optimized version of your site and provides either the full site catalog or a smaller selection of products tailored for the mobile customers.
    4) Analytics and reporting
    Magento's included reporting suite provides visibility into the store performance to enable actionable changes to react to your customers needs, and out of the box integrations with Google Analytics and Website Optimizer allow for further insight into store performance

There is no doubt that we have deliberately tried to cover the technical benefits of the magento. It is one of the best and easiest options available when it comes to hosting, development, customization and maintenance. However it also depends on the web design and development firm that you going to choose for setting up Magento based e-commerce project, because they going to give you the best possible services. At Treeshore we make out the client’s requirements and deliver the best possible solutions for their needs.

vijaykumarg, May 18, 2011 IP
  2. markperry

markperry Peon

Best Answers:
    Magento is a good ecommerce cms but they should learn from wordpress, in terms of admin design & plugins/update.

markperry, Jul 4, 2011 IP
  3. sanity1984

sanity1984 Peon

Best Answers:
    This may be late but another can be added to that list. Magento allows for the creation of apps that can be installed to phones. I didn't realize it had that functionality until I installed it myself. A nice little bonus I guess.

sanity1984, Sep 23, 2012 IP
  4. spotdeals

spotdeals Peon

Best Answers:
    I really impressed and agreed with your amazing thoughts, i think magento is one of the best platform for e-commerce business and for developing online shopping websites.

spotdeals, Sep 26, 2012 IP
  5. OSSEO

OSSEO Active Member

Best Answers:
    Magento has unlimited features then other third party ecommerce. but its little bit complicated then others :)

OSSEO, Sep 27, 2012 IP
  6. spotdeals

spotdeals Peon

Best Answers:
    Now a days magento is one of the best and secure option for e-commerce business on the other hand it is easy to access for one who is well known about it.

spotdeals, Oct 3, 2012 IP