1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

is someone knows any costumer service/ selling managment outsourcing companies ?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by liadramot, Oct 9, 2012.

Hi
    i have a few websites and i want to outsource my customer service/ selling managment.
    is someone knows a good and cheap company?
    thank you

liadramot, Oct 9, 2012 IP
  2. MobileInternet

MobileInternet Active Member

Best Answers:
    Personally, i found someone on Odesk.com to do my customer service for me... Excellent English and have been an asset to my business.

MobileInternet, Oct 9, 2012 IP
  3. Abinajay

Abinajay Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yeah, There are several outsourced customer services found online, wherein most of us look for the services at affordable cost. Before you’re to opt a particular outsourcing service provider, ensure that their services are quite reliable, cost-effective, and is a trusted partner whom you can work with. Legitimately, you have to look in with their services rendered at present including your budget.

As mentioned prior, there are several service providers, but as far as I concern, you can check with Integra Customer Support for the need of customer support outsourcing / customer correspondence.

You may have a better experience on preferring them and they’re one of the reputed service providers of outsourced customer support. If required you can check them out!

Abinajay, Oct 10, 2012 IP
  4. gotlivechat

gotlivechat Member

Best Answers:
    What are the products or services of your sites?
    Are you looking for 24x7 coverage, or set hours/days?

gotlivechat, Oct 10, 2012 IP
  5. Michael Cook

Michael Cook Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi,

I can recommend a very good outsourcing service provider called VirtualEmployee.com. They are cost-effective and very professional. It seems like you are outsourcing but it isn't really because they provide you with your own dedicated virtual employees from any field or profession. I needed a data entry expert and a graphic designer and within a week or so, they had sent me resumes, arranged face-to-face interviews via video conferencing and only after I was satisfied with the candidates did I hire them. The biggest advantage with this company is that you retain complete control over your remote employee and work. And time zone didn't make a difference at all because my employees were happy to work my shift hours. I would say that it's a great alternative to hiring locally.

Last edited: Oct 11, 2012
    Michael Cook, Oct 11, 2012 IP