1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Found a business partner, here are the terms. Be a witness!

Discussion in 'General Business' started by GAdsense, Oct 4, 2012.

1. GAdsense

GAdsense Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Why do we want to do this? There's more to it than money alone. We won't lie, we do want to earn our living. But there's more to it....we really do want to deliver value. Hope we'll be able to do it together.

I am Mike are talking, trying to plan it well. However, we need to take steps forward too. So we're motivating each other and getting the site work started. One of the things we discussed is about micro-JV my friend explained. Some even more advance things that would not make much sense to talk about it at this stage.

Hearing more ideas would definitely help as HowToFind.net will grow in multiple ways hopefully. We definitely need your support.

@qwikad, sure, we will. By the way, you have a nice craigslist style site there! Like it. You can always go to How To Find .NET to see our progress too! :)

GAdsense, Oct 5, 2012 IP
  2. xInd

xInd Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Well, trying to setup all the plugins and batch create sub-sites crapped out the shared hosting account howtofind.net was on, and I've been wrestling with the hosting company ever since... Nice to know though, that it wasn't just my ignorance in setting up the site on a shared plan, but actually a problem with the host at a much higher level... on the down side of that, the whole host is down including all of my accounts and several others, so it wasn't just me.
    I got a very nice offer for a dedicated server and am now just waiting for it to be provisioned so I can transfer everything over, which is more good than bad, since we may never have to move again and will be able to drive lots of traffic to the site and create all the sub-sites we want without triggering hosting issues.
    Hopefully will have it all moved over tomorrow. :)

xInd, Oct 10, 2012 IP
  3. TheCreator

TheCreator Banned

Best Answers:
    I suggest you to check th0r.info

The owner of the site mention it as : "The Best Link Search", and the contents were all things, the owner provide links to all things. Hope it can help and please transfer me the bonus to my paypal: :)

TheCreator, Oct 11, 2012 IP
  4. xInd

xInd Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:

It says that domain might be for sale and has a generated search page for ad revenue... Not sure what you're getting at.

xInd, Oct 11, 2012 IP
  5. capitalmind

capitalmind Banned

Best Answers:
    Great. Let me attach the nameservers right away.

capitalmind, Oct 12, 2012 IP
  6. TheCreator

TheCreator Banned

Best Answers:
    Firstly it is really not my site, the site is owned by a book author. I bought his book and learn about how to setup website from the book.
    I try to revisit the link, then I found that "domain might for sale" means if you click that then you will find some domains that might be for sale instead of th0r dot info. What I want to say is that I think the site owner is very tactful that he generates website system that when we do search, what will come up as result is google adsense, also all links available there are google adsense links that match to the page theme.
    May be you can build more value based selling website than that.

TheCreator, Oct 14, 2012 IP