1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I Need New Business Help

Discussion in 'General Business' started by superdubaus, Oct 12, 2012.

Hello Memebers, I am Sony from Australia and providing digital services in my country. I have created a website (superdub.com.au), where I am sharing about my services and provide some tips and tutorial that can help people to solve out their problem. But I am not getting success in my business after online service providing too. please help, how I can become it successful business. Your reply may be useful for me so please share. Thank you. Sony

superdubaus, Oct 12, 2012 IP
  2. grpssoftware

grpssoftware Member

Best Answers:
    I thinks your planning should be good and you totally focus on SEO, SMO and other more activity related to your business plan.

grpssoftware, Oct 12, 2012 IP
  3. marcssteve

marcssteve Peon

Best Answers:
    It is not secret that beginning a company is not an easy thing. There are several factors that you have to think about to be able to begin your own company. You need a company idea, a limited strategic strategy, well believed out company techniques and promotion concepts, and most of all you need sources.

marcssteve, Oct 17, 2012 IP
  4. freyalawson

freyalawson Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I think you focus on seo & smo on your site.Once time I am also suffer from this same situation than i hire a seo person.he is a good in seo field. I think you contact him. If you want to solve this problem contact him. His id :

freyalawson, Oct 20, 2012 IP
  5. TheCreator

TheCreator Banned

Best Answers:
    I check your website, it has a good content. You even have a significant alexa rank i.e. 448,038, but google PR=0. I do not know exactly know where the traffic comes from to visit your website, but it's good, significant alexa rank means you have gained significant traffic to your site regardless it's source. So, I suggest you to also have a high PR to ensure you also gain significant traffic from google search engine. focusing on SEO is one solution.

TheCreator, Oct 21, 2012 IP
  6. markinternet

markinternet Member

Best Answers:
    i would say build an email list and when they trust you, offer your service

markinternet, Oct 21, 2012 IP
  7. luciferstek

luciferstek Peon

Best Answers:
    I see your website and it is top on Google search and I really appreciate to see this. I think You focus on the Social networking site and Put your sites advertisement and it helps to increase your business clients and also increase your business popularity in the market. Thanks for sharing this.

luciferstek, Oct 29, 2012 IP
  8. gregortarquin

gregortarquin Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Business is one of the most popular term in which many people are interested and also many businesses that can be easily done in the market.There are many things that should be require for getting a success in it.

gregortarquin, Oct 30, 2012 IP
  9. yoya

yoya Peon

Best Answers:
    www.google.com
    PHP:

yoya, Oct 30, 2012 IP
  10. beacon.seo

beacon.seo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    try creating fan page. it's more easy to promote specially with the help of facebook/twitter. target your audience, join specific groups and promote your services.

beacon.seo, Oct 30, 2012 IP
  11. jasonjylee

jasonjylee Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi there Sony,

You can try doing your marketing using marketing systems like facebook, twitter, forums, or write articles. Social media is great becasue they have a lot of traffic. If you have the money you can do paid marketing like ppc or puchase solo ads to really get your product out there. PM me if you need any help regarding the marketing systems I've mentioned.

jasonjylee, Nov 3, 2012 IP
  12. cftrade

cftrade Peon

Best Answers:
    go to many forums to advitise it and other free B2B platform

cftrade, Nov 15, 2012 IP
  13. aamir.alvi3

aamir.alvi3 Member

Best Answers:
    hey! it's great site with clean design. There is no universal 'one size for all'. Each business has it's own attractions. Just be consistent with your marketing strategy. Start out networking with industry peers and prospects. Do some good SMM. And be efficient every time you find a knock for inquiry!

aamir.alvi3, Nov 20, 2012 IP
  14. Ashleebrady

Ashleebrady Peon

Best Answers:
    You can do it by yourself if you have required skill set and time, As SEO is no that easy as it seems. It requires lot of time and skill, Otherwise you can hire some good SEO firm as well. If you have proper time to do SEO then I think there is no need to pay, firstly start with social factors affecting business environment analysis, optimize your title meta for your website and then start doing Off-Page technique like bookmarking, directory submission, blog posting, article submission and many more. But if you have no time to do SEO for your website then pay for it, because this require proper time as well as concentration.

Ashleebrady, Nov 20, 2012 IP
  15. Jennywrites

Jennywrites Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello there, measure your efforts and if it did not work try different system. SEO can you a lot and you can find a lot of consultant all over internet. Wishin you more success my friend!

-Jennifer

Jennywrites, Nov 21, 2012 IP
  16. springning

springning Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    seo may help you, you should focus on seo

springning, Nov 22, 2012 IP