1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

how many of you use online Advertising for your business?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by wtg, Nov 7, 2012.

Hey Fellas,

wondering how many of you use adwords or other advertising platforms to advertise your business online.

If using Media buys or ads on websites, howz your experiences on ROI?

wtg, Nov 7, 2012 IP
  2. zeesales

zeesales Active Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    I rarely use ads. I usually go for SEO. If your site is good enough to get returns, then you'll see the same results by ads as compared to SEO. Both are the ways to bring traffic only.

zeesales, Nov 7, 2012 IP
  3. Adstep

Adstep Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Friend of mine use it. I'm developing apps, and he's running his ads in my apps, haha :) Also on site. You can easily work with direct advertisers via some platforms: Adzerk, Adtech, Epom... Personally I work with Epom, because imo it's the best ad manager for applications and mobile web.

Adstep, Nov 7, 2012 IP
  4. lovinggod

lovinggod Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm still trying to figure out the answer to this. I've tried various things, but don't get the results I need. I believe that you probably have to find other websites that has visitors that you need and try to advertise on them. The really popular ones are very expensive though.

lovinggod, Nov 7, 2012 IP
  5. traviswademiller

traviswademiller Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I would really like to invest in some online advertising.

traviswademiller, Nov 7, 2012 IP
  6. charmtolucky

charmtolucky Member

Best Answers:
    Now a days almost 70% of business using online advertising.

Apart from Google adword, if you go with Media buy then it will work out for sure if your target area is Media or Media people shall have interest in your products/services. Same can be the experience with Ads on website.

For eg., I saw a campaign from Master Card wherein they buy ads space in Rediff Money and Yahoo Finance which was resulted in positive outcomes. Similarly the campaign goes on and hence forth the success ratio.

charmtolucky, Nov 7, 2012 IP
  7. qmoney

qmoney Peon

Best Answers:
    First of all it depends on what type business you are operating. Is it something that people need or want. How well your website is put together and does it have videos on it? The most successful websites usually have a video or two explaining their products and services. I currently run an online business promoting a service everybody needs and wants. I use a company that manages my campaign through CPV/PPV (Cost per view or Pay per view) I get a lot of targeted traffic on auto-pilot which results in around $2000-$3000 weekly income.

qmoney, Nov 8, 2012 IP
  8. candytwirp

candytwirp Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't usually use adwords in advertising my business. I concentrate more on SEO task to gain more traffics and have quality backlinks. In this way I can effectively promote my promotional products online.

candytwirp, Nov 8, 2012 IP
  9. jaikant

jaikant Member

Best Answers:
    SEO and SMO is the best method of online advertisement. Obviously PPC too, If your site not in rank than PPC is the best option to generate leads.

jaikant, Nov 9, 2012 IP
  10. JerrickYeoh

JerrickYeoh Active Member

Best Answers:
    I been using adwords for a long term and it really kick out ROI for us .
    Once we start find out the niche keywords that able to bring conversion. All we need is optimize it and we start getting good ROI on the keywords.
    Even click on ads result might only 6% of the market and 94 percent of users prefer click on organic but i'm still getting ROI on the adwords from the 6%.

JerrickYeoh, Nov 9, 2012 IP
  11. cftrade

cftrade Peon

Best Answers:
    It is a good way to advitise online

cftrade, Nov 9, 2012 IP
  12. newbie2pro

newbie2pro Peon

Best Answers:
    I used to use adwords until they got far too expensive and it was virtually impossible to get any good keywords. Facebook is fairly good but watch your budget. If you are strapped for cash, regular advertising like Craigslist, Adoos, Ablewise, Friday Ad, Free Classifieds, Ebay Classifieds and Viva Street have good coverage. Another good way to advertise is with Link Referral. You will get a steady stream of income slowly but it will be of quality targeted traffic.

newbie2pro, Nov 9, 2012 IP
  13. freeadstime

freeadstime Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    well it all depends on what your services are. I mean if you are offering an item or service for over thousands of dollar, then it makes sense to run adwords campaign. But, if you are running a free service where you make your money of advertising, of course you can't use adwords. Again, it all depends on what you do.

freeadstime, Nov 9, 2012 IP
  14. qmoney

qmoney Peon

Best Answers:
    The best way to get quality targeted traffic to your website is by going offline to get online traffic... I work with a company who provides me a list of opportunity buyers and I mail out my flyers to a fresh list every week which produces great results for me... I mean everybody is looking for people who actually want buy what they're offering so why not go directly to the goldmine if you're looking for gold right... This is the fastest way to start driving targeted traffic to any website. I will show anyone how to make a between $800-$2000 per week just like I do with a proven system that works... Pm for more details....

qmoney, Nov 9, 2012 IP
  15. jasminelane

jasminelane Member

Best Answers:
    I still use My business via online.Its online business loan provider business.You can take business loans ,small business loans & Loans for women business via our online business.

jasminelane, Nov 9, 2012 IP
  16. liquidation31

liquidation31 Peon

Best Answers:
    online advertising is the smarter way to promote your business, I also been using AD WORD to promote my site .

liquidation31, Nov 10, 2012 IP
  17. MrShtiv

MrShtiv Peon

Best Answers:
    I actually think the odd advert actually makes your site look a little more authoritative. I'll be trying to put a few ads on my new site for that reason.

MrShtiv, Nov 10, 2012 IP
  18. JamesColin

JamesColin Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Yes I use advertising online. Mainly what I do is buy graphic ads on buysellads marketplace to find new members for my sites. I do this because I also sell ads on my sites, so I can use the funds in my balance to buy ads. It's not like with adsense/adwords where you can't use your adsense earnings to buy ads on adwords, you have to transfert the money to your bank and then again from your bank to adwords, I don't want that, bankers are rich enough.

JamesColin, Nov 10, 2012 IP
  19. canvencr

canvencr Peon

Best Answers:
    Best way is to go for Website/Business Marketing first through SEO and have a good page rank. After quite good period of time with internet marketing a combination of advertising is really owsome and have a fantastic results and my best choice is Google Adword and Social Media ads.

canvencr, Nov 10, 2012 IP
  20. liquidation31

liquidation31 Peon

Best Answers:
    i do think any one...

liquidation31, Nov 11, 2012 IP