1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Money making ideas blog!

Discussion in 'General Business' started by nabeelt, Nov 27, 2012.

Can anyone share some of high-quality blogs that solely write on money making ideas. I am not looking for some cheapos so please share the one's that are of high credibility and interesting to read!

nabeelt, Nov 27, 2012 IP
  2. Max Singapore

Max Singapore Active Member

Best Answers:
    the fact is, with so much info online is hard to say what is good or bad , it all depend on what resources you have and what is in your comfort zone.

Max Singapore, Nov 28, 2012 IP
  3. nabeelt

nabeelt Peon

Best Answers:
    Wouldn't you refer any blog?

nabeelt, Nov 28, 2012 IP
  4. TIEro

TIEro Active Member

Best Answers:
    There are about 50 million blogs about MMO. It's the thing that absolutely everyone writes about, then gets depressed and disappointed when it doesn't take off and make them lots of money (because there are 50 million other people doing it). There is also - almost always - a conflict of interest because the blogger is fishing for referrals.

You'd be MUCH better off figuring out what you want to do to earn online, then researching the options.

Every noob (me included) starts by saying "How can I earn online?" instead of asking themself "What do I want to do to earn?" Start with the second question. :)

TIEro, Nov 28, 2012 IP
  5. Max Singapore

Best Answers:
    if you really want to make money online i can offer you a free 30min session and we can talk on how to make money online .

only condition is you need to be on skype and i only give advice over voice chat so you need a Mic.

6. nabeelt

nabeelt Peon

Best Answers:
    Guys i am really not running behind money. I've established a digital marketing agency already and making a lot of money by the grace of God. however, i wanted to pursue my personal interest that is blogging. Just wanted to see how i can share my money making experience with others but i need to see what kind of topics other bloggers are writing about.

Hope this makes some sense!

nabeelt, Nov 28, 2012 IP
  7. Max Singapore

Best Answers:
    well, you should find confident in yourself and just write what you feel is best for your reader,

there is no short of how to make money online blog if you just click google.

in my view there is no BEST just lots of it for you to digest for a long time .

if you do not have added value , i am sorry to say that your new blog would be throw into the void of mass junk online.

8. sirvinim

sirvinim Member

Best Answers:
    It sounds like you should just share your personal experience building up your own company and how you are making money consistently. I don't follow any blogs on making money. If there is a particular subject I'm interested in I usually Google the keyword and check out the top rankings. Or if I happen across a particular article that mentions a certain site then I will check it out. There is so much good information out there spread out over so many different websites it would be unusual for me to follow one or two particular blogs. I usually hop around to many different sites.

To sum it up, share your valuable information on your own blog and people will find you and follow you.

sirvinim, Nov 28, 2012 IP
  9. charleskrivers

charleskrivers Member

Best Answers:
    I would head over to Technorati and check out the top blog there...It's an amazing resource for finding blogs just on about any topic you can think of. Hope this helps

charleskrivers, Nov 28, 2012 IP
  10. TIEro

TIEro Active Member

Best Answers:
    See above: "There are about 50 million blogs about MMO."

I'd suggest blogging about something people will be interested in and, more importantly, will actually believe is true and isn't just another marketing setup. Otherwise you'll just be Yet Another MMO Blogger who nobody gives a poop about. :)

TIEro, Nov 28, 2012 IP
  11. pencilead

pencilead Peon

Best Answers:
    whatever may be the business the promotion shud be perfect and simple and viral right ?
    an animated visual can make it with low investment :)

pencilead, Nov 30, 2012 IP
  12. iandille101

iandille101 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    One of the best ways to earn a living is set-up your own business. It is best if you develop your own website should you only have skills in computer to maximize your initially budget. You may venture into writing blogs or articles and promote them online.

iandille101, Dec 5, 2012 IP
  13. gregortarquin

gregortarquin Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Money plays an important role in human life and it is one of the most required element.There are many ways where people can make money but from last few many years online money making becomes very popular.

gregortarquin, Dec 5, 2012 IP
  14. linksolution

linksolution Member

Best Answers:
    Also, try checking blog of John Cow

it is a professional blogger and too popular in blogging, mainly for small business, making money online.

linksolution, Dec 6, 2012 IP
  15. JerrickYeoh

JerrickYeoh Active Member

Best Answers:
    JerrickYeoh, Dec 7, 2012 IP
  16. Jagike

Jagike Peon

Best Answers:
    With the money making ideas, you really have to drill down your topic and take it from a unique angle. There is a lot of people that have covered this and it will be hard to get a top spot on a keyword in my opinion.

Jagike, Dec 7, 2012 IP