1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

There has to be a good legit way to make money online

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Kyliemeg, Dec 1, 2012.

1. interservermike

interservermike Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hi, you can try and check Odesk if you have not tried it. There are thousands of available online jobs available. Some employers there need help in uploading products in their eCommerce website, help with reports, email response handling and many more. You can check for yourself and see which job is interesting for you. :)

interservermike, Dec 11, 2012 IP
  2. allenwebstar

allenwebstar Banned

Best Answers:
    Why don't you join Megatypers dot com? Simple typing job, your invitation is 41QH

allenwebstar, Dec 14, 2012 IP
  3. CU_Designs

CU_Designs Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    If you're wanting and willing to work, then what you do won't matter. You'll do whatever it takes. So it sounds to me you're not as willing nor really wanting as you claim, otherwise, you'd do things to better yourself at graphics, writing articles, or anything you're not good at doing. Your will and desire to work will guide you, but it can't push you anymore than you're willing to give of yourself and time. You sound like you are being selective (check out your list and your comments). Don't get wrong, it's perfectly fine to be selective. But don't put out there and then in all caps that you are "WANTING and WILLING to work" as if you'll do whatever it takes because based on your list and comments, it doesn't sound like you will. You can disagree with me or not. It doesn't matter to me. I'm not looking for work, you are. My suggestions, based on the nature of your post...

Since you have been doing legal work all your life and don't care for the things you mentioned, nor care to turn your hobbies into money (like many people do), then I'd strongly suggest you look into legal transcription work or seek out referrals from legal firms you used to work for. Heck, you can ask them if they have any work you can do from home, but as an independent contractor versus an employee. Explain to them how allowing you to transcribe or be an assistant that works from home can benefit them and see where it goes. The key is showing them how they benefit and show them as many benefits as possible, especially financially. I wish you the best.

Food for Thought to Anyone:
    One's level of will and desire will determine whether or not a person succeeds and how much success will be gained. There are different levels of will power as well as how bad you really want something.

Last edited: Dec 14, 2012
    CU_Designs, Dec 14, 2012 IP
  4. muffet

muffet Active Member

Best Answers:
    If you type pretty fast, you might want consider transcribing manuals to digital print. Don't give up on freelancing; there's other similar outsourcing sites to Elance like oDesk. If you manage other people well you can start your own virtual assistance team that offers niche services other providers haven't thought or they're not offering to prospective clients.

muffet, Dec 14, 2012 IP
  5. RockoftheMarne

RockoftheMarne Peon

Best Answers:
    Take a look at fiverr or gigbucks to see if you have a talent you can sell on there. There are many different sites like this to get some ideas.

RockoftheMarne, Dec 17, 2012 IP
  6. VideoWhisper.com

VideoWhisper.com Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    So you have lots of time online and no startup budget.

To be able to do consistent stuff online, you can start by learning some basic programming/web design for a popular cms (plenty tutorials online for wordpress, joomla, drupal, magento) and doing some projects on sites like Freelancer. After helping others with script installation, site setup, management, plugin tweaking you can build/flip sites for the ideas you think will work.

VideoWhisper.com, Dec 27, 2012 IP
  7. raghutravels

raghutravels Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks For Informative Discussion.

raghutravels, Dec 27, 2012 IP
  8. gregortarquin

gregortarquin Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Money is one of the most important factor in human life which must be require to all.Each and every people are looking for make a money and also many things that they can do for making a money.Some of them are very effective as well as legit way.

gregortarquin, Dec 27, 2012 IP
  9. James Byun

James Byun Active Member

Best Answers:
    This is pretty spot on. If your not willing to improve in one of these areas, that can lead you to being better, your slimming your own chances of making money.

James Byun, Dec 30, 2012 IP
  10. wwhuang

wwhuang Peon

Best Answers:
    I understand that the directories and forums you have are "hobbies", why not combining making money with your hobbies? Those are the existing accomplishment you have and you don't need to start from scratch again. Just my two cents for you.

wwhuang, Dec 31, 2012 IP