1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Interest Networking

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by harish510, Dec 21, 2012.

These days interest networking is growing like crazy. Pinterest is today one of the most used interest networking websites. Quora is making people addictive. And I also came across another interest networking website called theinu.com. Will interest networking overtake social networking or at least touch the hugely popular social networks like facebook and twitter? What is your views on Interest networking?

harish510, Dec 21, 2012 IP
  2. AndyLaw

AndyLaw Member

Best Answers:
    I don't really thing it will reach or get very close to the best social networking sites like facebook. As these interest websites looks a bit short time thing to me. I used pinterest for several days and then dropped it as got tired of it. As for Quora - I heard about it first time now:)

AndyLaw, Dec 21, 2012 IP
  3. rith

rith Member

Best Answers:
    I like Google+. I get more traffic from that.

rith, Dec 22, 2012 IP
  4. lolpasslol

lolpasslol Peon

Best Answers:
    I am interested ,and wanna join with you ,
    is there any way for that ?
    Please PM me if you wanna help me.

lolpasslol, Dec 23, 2012 IP
  5. LennonNZ

LennonNZ Active Member

Best Answers:
    Umm.. theinu.com is closed.. I presume you have some personal interest in the website. Can you give any details on the reason?

LennonNZ, Dec 23, 2012 IP
  6. harish510

harish510 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I heard its backend is being developed right now. It was actually founded by an acquaintance of mine. Just liked the idea about it and wanted to share it here.

harish510, Dec 23, 2012 IP
  7. harish510

harish510 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Quora is for intelligent people. Quora is one of the most popular one these days. You should try it. Its better a lot to yahoo answers as far as my personal opinion is concerned.

harish510, Dec 24, 2012 IP
  8. ruworth

ruworth Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Social Networking site like Facebook and Twitter already control a massive part of peoples lives that i think that in some cases Social Networks are controlling how we plan our days activities. If you was to take away Facebook for instance i think that some people wouldn't know what to do with themselves.

ruworth, Dec 24, 2012 IP
  9. Thorgal

Thorgal Peon

Best Answers:
    Funny enough, I was thinking about intreset networking today before I came across this post.

I was thinking of a portal where people could express their interest in particullar subject, e.g.
    making a blog about scuba diving, and other people could express the same interest, join the same interest group, in order to create a community of people withe the same passion and drive for an idea that can start collaboration/business partnershio and start developing the project together, whereas along they could be lacking enthusiasm or motivation.
    What do you think?

Thorgal, Dec 25, 2012 IP
  10. indmoss

indmoss Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    People come on to the internet for information and entertainment. I think these sites will find their audience. Once Profitable, they will most likely get bought out.

indmoss, Dec 26, 2012 IP
  11. SEODeal

SEODeal Active Member

Best Answers:
    Google+, Facebook and twitter networking sites are boom these days. So if you share your business on these sites get you very huge traffic.

SEODeal, Dec 27, 2012 IP
  12. Clad

Clad Peon

Best Answers:
    True, Pinterest is hot right now, but is not the best social networking website.

Clad, Dec 27, 2012 IP
  13. The Stealthy One

The Stealthy One Well-Known Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    What is the appeal of Pinterest? I tend to share Clad's view, because I don't see where Pinterest has any real, long-term staying power. Merely, I think it's a fad!

The Stealthy One, Dec 31, 2012 IP