1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

help to earn online

Discussion in 'General Business' started by shahbazva, Dec 23, 2012.

Hello,
    I am physically handicapped im trying to earn from my home on Internet I have tried on getting job on freelancing site like oDesk and Elance. I have also made a website - shahbazVA.com but not getting clients I know doing seo will help me but i don't know to do seo and don't have enough money to spend for seo. please help me to get clients I really in need of money. If anyone know how to get clients and wants to work I hire him/her for commission base job i will on per client you bring to me..

Please help me

Thanks in advance

shahbazva, Dec 23, 2012 IP
  2. kittujai

kittujai Member

Best Answers:
    Man... Now a days..i know only one thing..if you are using wordpress and Yost plugin for SEO and optimized it coreectly..you will be get on 1st within 1 month...my 20 days old website is on top of google for 10 key7words...

kittujai, Dec 23, 2012 IP
  3. helpvirtually

helpvirtually Member

Best Answers:
    shahbazVA
    It is always difficult to break ice initially.
    I spent one full year on odesk and then I got my first job.
    But which area are you living in?
    Many va forums, va sites and discussion communities do offer small jobs and small tasks.
    Initially, before building your profile, you can certainly take tasks on low rates.
    Try for smaller tasks, before you go and apply for continuous tasks.
    All the best.

helpvirtually, Dec 25, 2012 IP
  4. gregortarquin

gregortarquin Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Money plays an important role in human life and also there are many ways where we can make money.Online money making becomes very popular as well as fastest kind of way where we can earn more in short period of time.There are many websites where we can do that at online.

gregortarquin, Dec 25, 2012 IP
  5. Mr.Coe

Mr.Coe Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Trust me you want to stay away from freelancer and odesk, especially if you have zero rating. You may get picked out of the blue to do a job but most of the time people hire based on high ratings. Doing SEO for other people is hard market to get into.

If you really need money I can give you a eBook that I created on how you can use freelance/ebay in a different way to generate income. Send me a pm and I will send it to you.

Mr.Coe, Dec 25, 2012 IP
  6. abraham21

abraham21 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    To do seo you may seek in this forum and getting more information about seo. as i know, you have to research keyword, making link building on page or off page and social networking to get more client such as fb, twitter, and another social networking.

abraham21, Dec 26, 2012 IP
  7. urplacements

urplacements Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Dear ShahbazVA,

As you already have a site, getting to google 1st page should not be a problem. Try getting SEO Pressor plugin, it will take care of your articles and ranking in google.
    Getting to earning via freelance sites takes some time. Get involved in discussion sites.
    You can also view my link where I've explained how to earn real fast: http://bit.ly/Tbzmil

All the best

Ravi kiran
    urplacements.com

Facebook: urplacements
    Twitter: urplacements

urplacements, Dec 26, 2012 IP
  8. miamivice

miamivice Peon

Best Answers:
    There are plenty of usable plugins that improve SEO. Ensure that all your pingbacks are set, google a list of them and apply to your blog. More backlinks equals more love.

miamivice, Dec 27, 2012 IP
  9. quiros.knoll

quiros.knoll Peon

Best Answers:
    Increase traffic to your website

quiros.knoll, Dec 27, 2012 IP
  10. raghutravels

raghutravels Peon

Best Answers:
    i am also searching online earning help.

raghutravels, Dec 27, 2012 IP
  11. THE habit

THE habit Peon

Best Answers:
    You can actually do a lot of things online. So many are available in the market nowadays . Websites that provide jobs also have increased. Aside from SEO , there are also works like data entry in excel , bookkeeping , programming , transcription jobs or virtual assistant , appointment setter , I suggest you bank on what your interests are and what you know. If you think that what you know isnt enough , there are available articles online that you can get started with or you can always go back to school for higher learning.

THE habit, Dec 28, 2012 IP
  12. seotube

seotube Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Start with affiliate marketing. Try what works and what does not work. Choose the most profitable mothod and make money

seotube, Dec 29, 2012 IP
  13. Original Hosting

Original Hosting Active Member

Best Answers:
    I could recommend a website called Fiverr to you, it is a great website to build relationships with clients on as well as a reputation.

Original Hosting, Dec 29, 2012 IP
  14. gofirst

gofirst Peon

Best Answers:
    The only one thing to get client is you need to complete good seo for your website. Then you will receive huge traffic and also client. Also you can get clients on various freelancing site.

gofirst, Dec 30, 2012 IP
  15. James Byun

James Byun Active Member

Best Answers:
    The key to this though, would be figuring out what product is worth the quality to promote.

James Byun, Dec 30, 2012 IP
  16. wwhuang

wwhuang Peon

Best Answers:
    In your post you mentioned that you don't know how to do SEO, but how come I see SEO service offered on your site?

wwhuang, Dec 31, 2012 IP
  17. James Byun

James Byun Active Member

Best Answers:
    Your website, offers SEO like the person mentioned above me. So does that mean you know SEO? If not, why have a website that offers it?

James Byun, Dec 31, 2012 IP
  18. sieghart

sieghart Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    If you’re good at creating web sites, then you could look for clients that are looking for web developers. First thing you need to do is sign up on freelancing sites, but staying focus on one area won’t give you a better chance of getting a client. You also need to try other freelancing sites like Staff.com, Guru.com, Freelancer.com and etc. You could also look on social media like Twitter and LinkedIn. From those sites you could bid on projects, but first it would be hard for you to get a client as a newly registered freelancer. Patience is a virtual and you must establish good reputation in order to get clients. You could also look for other project that suits your skills and expertise.

sieghart, Dec 31, 2012 IP