1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How should I start online business?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by vectors, Jan 1, 2013.

well I am thinking that how can I start online business. I have lots of money to invest! I am graphic Designer and thinking that I should I start A company of Logo designing services and build a website for that but what can I say a don't have any experience so maybe any of you can give me some suggestion of ideas?

And Similarly If I start this business I know that I have to see some competitors working on it already so what basic thing I will need on starting it!

vectors, Jan 1, 2013 IP
  2. lordgreen

lordgreen Active Member

Best Answers:

You can start by subscribing with freelancing at freelance(dot)com and or fiverr(dot)com sites, where you can make some money for yourself and as soon as you are doing good jobs for people you get more money and your business will grow further and you can learn how to build website or make blog for your business.
    There is no good business without challenges, so all you need is good job and time consciousness.
    However, you must have paypal account to get your money from these sites.
    If you do not know how to make website of blog you can pm me.
    Cheers

lordgreen, Jan 1, 2013 IP
  3. abraham21

abraham21 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    For the first time you have to build website of your business and getting SEO to get best rank in search engine. Then, you must get paypal for your transaction and you have to focus for your business and work hard. i think you will get what you wanted.

abraham21, Jan 1, 2013 IP
  4. Michel11

Michel11 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    please you create a website in accordance with your company, then use link building to build traffic to your website ..

Michel11, Jan 1, 2013 IP
  5. vectors

vectors Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Well I have more the 2 year experience in freelancing and now! just looking for a quick Investment! so I thought I should start my own business. I have strong background of commerce field so maybe that could help! I am thinking to start a small based organization In which I will offer graphic design services to people. and yes I will love to get websites Ideas from you! I heard the ipage is best for domain and web hosting! what do you think? and no worry about the website design I have some strong worker for that.

vectors, Jan 1, 2013 IP
  6. vectors

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    well that's challenging! But will focus on that because! Thank You for the suggestion. I think most of these services are provided by the domain hosting websites!

vectors, Jan 1, 2013 IP
  7. lordgreen

lordgreen Active Member

Best Answers:
    If you have all these experiences, then go ahead and start your business, there is no way to have everything hundred percent before starting business. Though, it is good to have strong ideas on what you want to embark upon.
    Good luck. Cheers.

lordgreen, Jan 1, 2013 IP
    nelum8 likes this.
  8. vectors

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Thank you for the reply sir! sure I am starting a planning now! Let me see some already working online companies! I know one best out there but have to make some strategies before starting! Thank You again.

vectors, Jan 1, 2013 IP
  9. kaminiprajapati

kaminiprajapati Member

Best Answers:
    Search the market first to see where people spend money in our chosen topic that we like, then position our self in that market by choosing a service which satisfies the needs of the people. The next thing is to Create a one page website then build your mailings lists and Promote related products to this list. Do Local Listing of your Business such as a yahoo, google, crunchbase, just Dial & defining your Business in google Place. Do Email Marketing & create Profile in Social Media Market & share your business information Online.

kaminiprajapati, Jan 1, 2013 IP
  10. namwijit

namwijit Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Before you figure out a price range and select a technological innovation remedy for your internet business, there are four important concerns to response. Once you are assured in your solutions to these four concerns, you can use your solutions to help select the kind of web page you need, the technological innovation remedy that can provide the performance you want and a price range for growth, web host, servicing and marketing.Before you figure out a price range and select a technological innovation remedy for your internet business, there are four important concerns to response. Once you are assured in your solutions to these four concerns, you can use your solutions to help select the kind of web page you need, the technological innovation remedy that can provide the performance you want and a price range for growth, web host, servicing and marketing.

namwijit, Jan 2, 2013 IP
  11. James Byun

James Byun Active Member

Best Answers:
    My best advice, would be if your going to start anything, just see what people are already doing, and market it better.

James Byun, Jan 2, 2013 IP
  12. carltonsafety

carltonsafety Peon

Best Answers:
    you Crete the website on the business according. and start this SEO and many help full this website.

carltonsafety, Jan 4, 2013 IP
  13. edgarphs

edgarphs Active Member

Best Answers:
    build a website and learn SEO to sell logos. you can visit XProfits.com for more info.

edgarphs, Jan 4, 2013 IP
  14. p307ig

p307ig Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If you are someone who has been attracted towards online business after hearing the success stories of others and if you think that you would taste success overnight, I would advise them to think once again before entering the field. Success has always been ninety percent work and ten percent luck and yes that is why perhaps only ten percent of all the online marketers who are in the field have tasted success.
    If you have already studied the pros and cons of online marketing and if you are determined to taste success, let me give you a few tips. The very first thing that you would require to be a successful (or unsuccessful for that matter) online marketer is a website (as mentioned above). Now, if you need to be successful you need not just any kind of a website but a professionally looking website. And how would you develop such an online marketing website? It is always better to have a thorough understanding of the products that you are planning to promote. Your website should be SEO-optimized as per the products that you have in mind.
    The next thing that you would have to do is to select an appropriate domain name and get your website hosted. As you must know that domain name is the unique name of your website on the net and as such it becomes imperative that your domain name must be relevant to the products you have in mind. Having the right keywords in the domain name would help your cause. More tips are coming....

p307ig, Jan 4, 2013 IP
  15. hmfurniture

hmfurniture Peon

Best Answers:
    It is very simple make a website then start the online business.

hmfurniture, Jan 4, 2013 IP
  16. Adsystems

Adsystems Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    If you have lots of money to invest then start business related to real state don't waste your time here .

Adsystems, Jan 4, 2013 IP
  17. vectors

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Really nice! Thank You! for such a good response.I am still thinking to start the logo design services and build a company for that but you know I will need workers for that I am also thinking to start hiring from the freelancer website and make a one strong team like customer care management, Personal Assistant etc. hmm and I know there are lots of domain hosting website which are providing many freebie like advertising like Facebook vouchers if I am not wrong?

vectors, Jan 4, 2013 IP
  18. vectors

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    well, The business which I am starting is kind of very tough because I know there are lots of already successful running business! I have one strong competitor but I don't want to discuss his name here. Maybe some good strategic plan will help me!

vectors, Jan 4, 2013 IP
  19. Tracydcarrow

Tracydcarrow Peon

Best Answers:
    Just think What do your customers need? your website with your customer needs at the center of the strategy. then you make start your own business. you are create the website on the business processing. and start in social media web marketing, SEO, internet marketing.

Tracydcarrow, Jan 5, 2013 IP
  20. aveshtyagi

aveshtyagi Peon

Best Answers:
    well that's challenging Today! Google Again and Again Update. Thank You for the suggestion. I think most of these services are provided by the domain hosting websites!

aveshtyagi, Jan 5, 2013 IP