1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Looking for a business name

Discussion in 'General Business' started by blogger10, Jan 1, 2013.

I am planning to start a new IT company for which I am looking for a new name. My services include web design, web and client-server application development, SEO etc.

Thanks in advance.

blogger10, Jan 1, 2013 IP
  2. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    You need something that will make people notice you. The best bet would be to come up with a few names yourself, then post them here and allow members to vote for the one they like. Whatever name they pick should be considered.
    If they don't like any then ask why and take it from there, good luck to you with this.:)

Spoiltdiva, Jan 1, 2013 IP
  3. nawza22

nawza22 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    do u plan to make your business for online marketing? so i think u also need a good domain name.. try search targeted keyword name, or expired domain which not been use.. u can find the info from somewhere.. good business name need their own domain also.. just my opinion.. ^_^

nawza22, Jan 1, 2013 IP
  4. Respite

Respite Peon

Best Answers:
    A Good Company name some people like to use there family name, favorite place they go to frequently someone geo about the place they are at examples

Hostgator - Apparently florida has lots of gators so that was the connection
    JAMLayer - Thats my business name which stands for myself and my partners name Joshua & Mae

Try not tell anyone your business name until its registered and the domain is snapped up there alot of domain traders lurking the internet looking to beat you to it and then charge you upwards of $2000 to buy the domain name from them.

Respite, Jan 1, 2013 IP
  5. fuzestudios

fuzestudios Peon

Best Answers:
    It depends on your target audience. If your customers will be small businesses then you should select a more friendly name. Develop core values for your company first so once you have some keywords then it will be easier to get a name. :)

fuzestudios, Jan 1, 2013 IP
  6. dandjproperty

dandjproperty Peon

Best Answers:
    The name i suggest to your company is websolution4all.

dandjproperty, Jan 1, 2013 IP
  7. James Byun

James Byun Active Member

Best Answers:
    Business name: innovation services?

If your offering too many things, its a bit scattered, try to focus on one. Well thats what I would do, personally. good luck!

James Byun, Jan 1, 2013 IP
  8. spyindiatom

spyindiatom Peon

Best Answers:
    I suggesting one name "A2Z web solutions"

spyindiatom, Jan 2, 2013 IP
  9. HermanWillson

HermanWillson Peon

Best Answers:
    This is really very tough to suggest any new name for your company as there could be other registered company with same name. But I can suggest you an online tool which might help you to some extent. Just type "domain tools" in Google search box......

HermanWillson, Jan 2, 2013 IP
  10. James Byun

James Byun Active Member

Best Answers:
    Its why I mentioned in my comment, its better to focus just one.

James Byun, Jan 2, 2013 IP