1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Suggestion for a business partner

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Mirodenia, Jan 10, 2013.

Hi,

Can you please suggest me how to find a serious partner for an online business? I plan to make a holiday - discount holiday - website.

thanks

Mirodenia, Jan 10, 2013 IP
  2. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    I would try craigslist. Just post the question in the community or services section to see if you can get people responding. The thing is, I would find a partner locally, so that you can meet in person at least once in a while. Skype is good, but if your business becomes successful you will want to have a good accountability partner as well, and it's only possible if you can meet and discuss your biz strategies in person with your partner.

qwikad.com, Jan 10, 2013 IP
  3. Mirodenia

Mirodenia Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you for the great advice! Have a nice day!

Mirodenia, Jan 11, 2013 IP
  4. iandille101

iandille101 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    When looking for the best partner for any online business, make certain that you have same vision and goals on how to operate your business. It is imperative that you will have written agreement to put things into formality for documentation and future use.

iandille101, Jan 28, 2013 IP
  5. James Byun

James Byun Active Member

Best Answers:
    Ideal partners, are people who probably are going to be people who can execute already what you want to do. They can become your mentor, or possible business partner because not everyone has everything down.

You may have a certain skill they lack in, that creates your partnership to be great.

James Byun, Jan 29, 2013 IP
  6. gjuro

gjuro Member

Best Answers:
    Well, here you can find a lot of bad and lot of good people. You need to learn who is who and see what they did before.

gjuro, Jan 30, 2013 IP