1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Nice Tips To Promote In Twitter

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by romi rafael, Feb 17, 2013.

Hi there

anyone ever use twitter?
    i have some trik for you
    so you can promote something or your bussines in that social network

First of, fill up your profile with some interesting content. Also add your interests in the description using # and then keywords. This is very important if you want to get targeted followers.

Start following people and post tweets actively. Once people start following you back, you can share tweets with your website links and that should be enough to get traffic to your website.

also
    Try to response on each mention and direct message.

and of course
    Make your twitter Profile interesting and increase your followers after that tweet your website link with good title and invite to other to Re tweet your tweet..add your website in your tweeter profile by this way you can increase visitors from twitter

that all for now
    if you have other tips you can add it

i hope this can work and helping

romi rafael, Feb 17, 2013 IP
    rarazakia likes this.
  2. Luke_Wright

Luke_Wright Member

Best Answers:
    This is some good tips for newbies,but I think that everyone with at least one month experience on Twitter should already knows about this.

Luke_Wright, Feb 19, 2013 IP
  3. Econox

Econox Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I'd like to add that, on top of this, you should follow those that fit your niche instead of just following everyone you can.

Econox, Feb 19, 2013 IP
  4. alasdairsim

alasdairsim Active Member

Best Answers:

Yeah, this. I always hear about people wanting to have a 'professional' looking profile with 10,000 followers v 20 following or whatever but if it is just random people then there is little point. Much better to follow 500 targeted people that follow you back as opposed to 5000 people you have randomly found. If you run a health niche account then why follow '123 Auto Repair'?

Just my thoughts.

Last edited: Feb 20, 2013
    alasdairsim, Feb 19, 2013 IP
  5. honestvarun

honestvarun Peon

Best Answers:
    Nice thoughts Romi.....very useful for a newbie on twitter.
    I agree with you Alasdairsim that instead of following everyone just for those who match your niche.

honestvarun, Feb 20, 2013 IP
  6. melee

melee Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    great tips, thx for sharing with us. Sometimes I just directly tweet my links, no one seems like it...:oops:

melee, Feb 20, 2013 IP
  7. sieghart

sieghart Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thanks for sharing these great information, Romi. I've been using Twitter but I can't effectively use it on its full potential.

sieghart, Feb 21, 2013 IP
  8. alasdairsim

Best Answers:

Most people will see these accounts as spam hence they will either get reported or users will block them etc... Nothing wrong in tweeting links, after all that is what you are aiming for is traffic and promotion from Twitter, but they should be sporadic rather than every tweet.

alasdairsim, Feb 21, 2013 IP
  9. Emma Pollard

Emma Pollard Active Member

Best Answers:
    I have been using twitter for a few months now but with little effect, I dont tweet as often as I should but I find it difficult sometimes as my niche is quite selective (adult retail and content) I dont always know what to tweet about other than articles/blogs on my site which I am still working on building up.

Emma Pollard, Feb 21, 2013 IP
  10. alasdairsim

Best Answers:

What about pictures related to your niche? Or linking to some other content? Or trying to start a discussion with your followers? Actually, I have found that interacting with other people in Twitter, starting a discussion (as much of a discussion as you can get in a few tweets) generally adds to your follow lists, leads to retweets etc...

alasdairsim, Feb 21, 2013 IP
  11. afoley77

afoley77 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I have a question, How to invite others to re tweet our tweets..

afoley77, Feb 21, 2013 IP
  12. Sanjeev SIngh

Sanjeev SIngh Member

Best Answers:
    This is what i was looking for. I have visitors from Facebook but not from Twitter. So thanks a ton sharing this

Sanjeev SIngh, Feb 21, 2013 IP
  13. Emma Pollard

Emma Pollard Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think I need to rethink my follow lisk, its mostly retail outlets at the moment so no real discussion as such, they mostly tweet promos and new products, but this is the audience I want to reach to expend the product description side of my business. I use facebook to promote my blogs, I guess I should linkthe 2 and see if that helps. ny further advice would be greatly appreciated.

Emma Pollard, Feb 22, 2013 IP
  14. rarazakia

rarazakia Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I am newbie in Twitter.
    As a new twitter user, i think it's an awesome tips.
    While i'm doing a business with some retail products, i hope it can promote my product efficiently besides facebook and website.

rarazakia, May 15, 2013 IP