1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Getting Facebook like through Fiverr service

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by brickman4real, Feb 24, 2013.

For those thinking that getting facebook like through Fiver service could be your best option.
    its good to start with fiverr like of at most 1000 like, even though they are fake like, the probability that people will like your page is high because you already have existing like. Then what you will do next is to search for those having same page with you ,You can do that by typing the the keyword on your the facebook search page. Then look for page own by company be sure it own by company, contact the page admin. Next contact the page admin ask him to post a status update on his page. Be sure to select the page that have about 60k like above.. That the deal.You can barging on price, usually about 5-7 dollars, You will get more discount if you use their service again and again. Keep repeating this system with another company. Its is the best way to get real human like. Another thing is be-sure to check how many and how people are commenting on his/her post before you contact the admin as that will give you an insight of a real human page.This is what many people do and wont tell you.I am leaking the secrete now.
    Best of Luck.

brickman4real, Feb 24, 2013 IP
  2. muyilleum

muyilleum Active Member

Best Answers:
    Unfortunately I don't agree with this technique.

muyilleum, Feb 24, 2013 IP
  3. brickman4real

brickman4real Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    So you saying facebook like from fiverr is ok?

brickman4real, Feb 25, 2013 IP
  4. Doomm

Doomm Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I don´t find this technique useful, buddy - fake likes are not the best way to promote your business on fb...

Doomm, Feb 25, 2013 IP
  5. prawyyy

prawyyy Active Member

Best Answers:
    In some cases, it pays to increase the number of fans. It just raises the value in some way in the eyes of the customer. Such fake fans will not be active on our fanpage. That's what we create it to exchange opinions with clients, inform them, and create a community around your brand. Remember to gather real fans after.

prawyyy, Feb 25, 2013 IP
  6. BusinessMaker

BusinessMaker Member

Best Answers:
    What can I do with million likes if they are fake???I can't earn,and certainly I lost my money on nothing. One real like is better than millions of fake ones. Remember that.

BusinessMaker, Mar 1, 2013 IP
  7. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    A friend of mine bought a couple thousand likes and after about 6 months they all disappeared and only real ones stayed. I think FB is catching on when it comes to fake likes.

qwikad.com, Mar 3, 2013 IP
  8. mekap04

mekap04 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I wouldn't waste my time on buying fake likes. They just disappear over time. I'd rather spend a few bucks promoting my page via Facebook ads. I got like 1000 real fans this way and after that, I didn't have to spend any more money. Just posted regularly and the page grew on its own with real fans who liked and shared my content which helped the page get even more real fans.

mekap04, Mar 3, 2013 IP
  9. Djames86

Djames86 Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't agree with thing of getting fake likes. I mean, are those good for anything? Do they really benefit you in any way?

Djames86, Mar 4, 2013 IP
  10. lowprod

lowprod Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    They're good only for making a 'good' impression when someone lands on your fanpage. If they see a big number of fans, even though most of them are fake, they'll think that your page has a lot of nice content, you post interesting stuff and so on. But this doesn't happen that often. Personally, I'm not a fan of this method, as I prefer growing my fan base in a natural way, by organizing contests and posting really nice stuff, which engages my fans in sharing the content, in order to bring more people.

lowprod, Mar 4, 2013 IP
  11. fubar78

fubar78 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I've seen this happen too! Facebook will probably start to clean house and get rid of all of those fake inactive accounts, which, in turn, will get rid of the fake likes. The search engines are already discounting the fake likes. They don't give any more clout or domain/page authority to those pages/domains with fake likes so from an SEO standpoint, buying fake likes on Fiverr is a waste.

fubar78, Mar 4, 2013 IP
    qwikad.com likes this.
  12. Irop Paze

Irop Paze Active Member

Best Answers:
    Wait, why do you need all the fake likes if your going to do all sorts of work getting real likes? Wouldn't you just want to go for the real likes instead?

Irop Paze, Mar 4, 2013 IP
  13. Jennifer C. Obert

Jennifer C. Obert Member

Best Answers:
    It is just a waste of money if you invest of fake like then work for the real one. Best approached is go directly on getting real likes, especially if you are selling product on facebook.

Jennifer C. Obert, Mar 4, 2013 IP
  14. jgsketch

jgsketch Active Member

Best Answers:
    I'm not going to reiterate what everyone is saying. Best approach in the natural way. It's not that difficult, just takes some of your time. It's all about engagement. It does not matter what topic. I work in the debt feild, so you can imagine how hard it is to do social media for that topic. The easiest way is to ask thought provoking questions. What would you do if all your debt was paid off today? This creates immediate engagement, likes and sharing.

jgsketch, Mar 5, 2013 IP
  15. bobestes

bobestes Member

Best Answers:
    Hey, you can buy 20k likes from fiver but ALL you are going to see from this is "zero" in every aspect.
    the only thing you will gets is a 20k number :)
    good luck

bobestes, Jan 23, 2014 IP
  16. msocialh

msocialh Member

Best Answers:
    I do agree with brickman4real, They are fake all fake likes wither you buy it from fiverr or from any other website it's a fake number, but lets face it. People tend to trust pages with high number of likes and will be more likely to like your page. Although I am not big fan of buying Facebook likes at all but this way is used by some people.

For me, if you are spending the money, then it's better to spend it wise, create a giveaway that requires people to like your page as a giveaway enter, then promote your giveaway everywhere. This way you will get real likes.

msocialh, Jan 27, 2014 IP
  17. John Eulizer Nimo

John Eulizer Nimo Active Member

Best Answers:
    Facebook updates its algorithms. Fake fans will get your fan page limited at a certain time. And of course, fake fans doesn't encourage much activity because they're just in it for the money (if they're paid of course)

John Eulizer Nimo, Jan 27, 2014 IP