1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What about PLRs?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by walts1, Mar 16, 2013.

What about PLR products?
    is the market over saturated? (I see thousands of free ones even) Any experiences, success stories, insight into the market? Both way, launching or buying (if you have launched one share that experience or if you have bought one to rewrite and publish or resell redistribute share that experience)

What is the most converting type of PLR product? Video or Articles? (I am not a coder. So I cant code plug ins or similar stuff to sell for rebranding. But if there are some well converting apps I would like to buy them)

Last edited: Mar 17, 2013
    walts1, Mar 16, 2013 IP
  2. Lynn C

Lynn C Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I use PLRs as bonuses for my own eBooks and I sell some on Fiverr as Gigs. I make 1-2K monthly on Fiverr and some of that is with easy to send PR books. The key is to select good PLR books that go along with/compliment the original eBooks I am writing and selling.

So, good PLR books are still in demand, and it depends on how you sell and market them.

Rocky

Lynn C, Mar 18, 2013 IP
  3. jdownloads

jdownloads Active Member

Best Answers:
    I resell PLR all the time, with original titles even. The trick is to rank higher for the title than the other guys.

I have recently been buying PLR videos and reselling. The market is growing and its becoming more popular by the day.

jdownloads, May 5, 2013 IP
  4. jacksarlo

jacksarlo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I used plr the secret is to make them look as unique products - new covers, new titles, add and/or replace some additional content... make them a new product!

jacksarlo, May 6, 2013 IP
  5. ninjamtlt1

ninjamtlt1 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I never really got much into the plr thing. For me it's easier just to promote an affiliate product. I wouldn't say it's oversaturated though, it all depends on what niche you're in.

ninjamtlt1, May 6, 2013 IP