1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What is the best hosting plan for me?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by SOi, Mar 23, 2013.

I need a hosting plan for many websites, i'm going to build a lot of websites and earn money from adsense so i need a hosting plan that will enable me to host all my websites without pay money for each website, i mean that i need a hosting plan that allow me to host all website on one host.

on what do you recommend me?

SOi, Mar 23, 2013 IP
  2. Econox

Econox Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Depends what kind of site you plan on operating. Even a shared hosting account can host many sites as long as it's not too resource intensive.

Econox, Mar 24, 2013 IP
  3. point55

point55 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Hostgator and Just host are quite cheap if you are trying to host multiple websites under one roof. They offer shared and dedicated servers, but initially I don't think you would need dedicated account.

point55, Mar 24, 2013 IP
  4. micksss

micksss Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Check out shared hosting providers like WebHostingHub, BlueHost, HawkHost, etc. that allow for add-on domains, which will enable you to host numerous websites all on one web hosting account for around $5 per month. How many websites are you planning on building?

micksss, Mar 25, 2013 IP
  5. Celtivo

Celtivo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I strongly suggest you get the baby plan from HostGator then. You can host unlimited domains for a cheap price on that plan.

Celtivo, Mar 25, 2013 IP
  6. DanyealC

DanyealC Active Member

Best Answers:
    forgot to add they both have free websites with every hosting plan

DanyealC, Mar 25, 2013 IP
  7. walts1

walts1 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You are going to loose your Adsense account

walts1, Mar 25, 2013 IP
  8. SOi

SOi Peon

Best Answers:
    why do you say that?

SOi, Mar 27, 2013 IP
  9. luckynora

luckynora Member

Best Answers:
    Hi,
    depending on what your needs are, I strongly advise you to try a web hosting provider that provides you with VPS rather than a shared hosting as it is very secure and will provide you with a secure environment, rather than having a dozen other sites sharing your bandwidth while you continue to pay your hard-earned money on other people's spaces.
    I have been using cloudc.me and the experience has been wonderful. I started off with their free week trial and got a basic account. After one week, I liked what I saw and decided to continue with them. Money-wise they are not very cheap. But you get what you pay for. Right?
    I'd rather pay a bit extra to get premium high-quality services rather than a poor-quality service for 5 dollars or less. Thats my advice to you :)

Good luck :)

luckynora, Mar 31, 2013 IP
  10. Sensei.Design

Sensei.Design Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Well I think this will depend on three things:

- How many visitors do you expect for the sites?
    - Is cPanel a must, as there are other control panels that allow you to add unlimited domains
    - Are you familiar with server administration?

Depending on how you answer this options I could either suggest you to go for a VPS, a shared hosting plan or a managed VPS.

If you are interested hit me up via PM and we can go into details.

And don't listen to walts1, this is complete bullsh*t if you follow the AdSense rules

Sensei.Design, Mar 31, 2013 IP
  11. JerrickYeoh

JerrickYeoh Active Member

Best Answers:
    Sound likes you need huge resource under one hosting that allow you to host all website in one server.
    In that case , you only can look forward Dedicated Server and Reseller Hosting where you can manage the resource for your each website under one server.
    You will get your dedicated IP , full management and access toward the server.

JerrickYeoh, Apr 3, 2013 IP
  12. kabayan2009

kabayan2009 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    if you know how to manage your server get a cheap VPS and run your websites from there, you can use free panel like kloxo. Having VPS gives you more ability to tweak the server as you like because you have root access to the server unlike on a typical shared hosting environment and VPS is very cheap nowadays can be bought for around $5/mo

kabayan2009, Apr 9, 2013 IP
  13. meena101

meena101 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Go for any shared hosting plan that allows multiple domain hosting. It should cost you about $10/month. There are some hosting companies that offer hosting for less than that but they may or may not be reliable. I recommend hostgator but you can also find other hosts by searching dedicated hosting forums.

meena101, Apr 9, 2013 IP