1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

when i publish new post on my site. is it ok to share it with most of the social media?

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by rahulx1, Apr 10, 2013.

when ever i publish my post on my blog i always share to 15 to 17 social media including some bookmarking sites as well is it OK? or it will be bad for SEO? i actually gets traffic acceleration when ever i share my new post on social media and bookmarking site. i manually share my post with addthis bookmarking widget on my site. i afraid google wont consider my site as spam. i always write my own content on my site.
    i use facebook, twitter, google plus, bolt, pinterest, Reddit, fark, folkd, google bookmarking, rediffmail mypage, digg, myshare, linkin, orkut and scope it.
    please guide me!

rahulx1, Apr 10, 2013 IP
  2. afoley77

afoley77 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Why are you creating same thread more than one for your same query?

https://forums.digitalpoint.com/threads/is-it-ok-to-share-published-post-with-social-media.2650064/

afoley77, Apr 11, 2013 IP
  3. rahulx1

rahulx1 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    before i thought its the right category to get answer but i dint get and i have tried to close it but there is no option to close thread.

rahulx1, Apr 11, 2013 IP
  4. shteca

shteca Active Member

Best Answers:
    Sharing your posts with social media sites is fine...
    Just avoid over doing it with bookmarking sites. This could be seen as spam especially if your are writing more than one post a day.
    Establish why you are sharing it with each platform, is it to engage users what connect with you through those platforms or is it simply for "the backlink"
    If its for the backlink its probably going down the roads of spam, if you genuinely have users following you on other platforms then sharing it with them could be a great source of traffic.

shteca, Apr 11, 2013 IP
  5. Gugulethu - Blogging Pro

Gugulethu - Blogging Pro Member

Best Answers:
    If you're doing it manually then I don't see anything wrong with that. But if there's any automation going on then there will be problem. One other thing, do you use those accounts to network and socialize with other members or do you just post links on them?

6. MilesWeb

MilesWeb Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Its actually good that your content is shared across social bookmarking sites. It will not only bring traffic but also some SEO benefits.

MilesWeb, Apr 11, 2013 IP
  7. rahulx1

rahulx1 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    i dont have any follower expect twitter and facebook

rahulx1, Apr 18, 2013 IP