1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Who uses Orkut for SEO?

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by afoley77, Apr 16, 2013.

Hie friends,
    I want to know that how many here have used or using orkut for SEO? Kindly share your experience...So, that i can also use orkut for SEO of my site as we use Facebook, twitter and other social networking sites for SEO?

afoley77, Apr 16, 2013 IP
  2. rankwatch.com

rankwatch.com Active Member

Best Answers:
    I have not Logged in to Orkut for a long time so don't know that it is working for SEO or not.
    Twitter, Google+ and Facebook are some good options to promote a site.

rankwatch.com, Apr 16, 2013 IP
  3. afoley77

afoley77 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hey rankwatch,
    I know other options like twitter, Google+ and Facebook but i only want to know about Orkut. hey friends, if you can suggest something for my question like only for orkut SEO then please reply..

afoley77, Apr 16, 2013 IP
  4. sharondzouza

sharondzouza Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yes you are right afoley that you only want to know about orkut SEO. But orkut has slowly moved a step backwards, me too have not used orkut since ages. So I completely second rankwatch's opinion. There are many other sites which may be very helpful. The rest is upon you to decide.

sharondzouza, Apr 17, 2013 IP
  5. afoley77

afoley77 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I just want to know the experience of any one who have used or using orkut and taking advantage of this social networking site with good PR..

afoley77, Apr 17, 2013 IP