1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Who has there own Business?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Kim_Foxx, Apr 15, 2013.

Who here has there own business?
    and what do you do?

Kim_Foxx, Apr 15, 2013 IP
  2. MobileInternet

MobileInternet Active Member

Best Answers:
    I provide a business opportunity that lets users start their own business, creating mobile websites.

I also offer web design and graphic design.

MobileInternet, Apr 15, 2013 IP
  3. tawfiq2013

tawfiq2013 Peon

Best Answers:
    I have a businees its a gas station and convience store and many more other experience what are you trying to get help in

tawfiq2013, Apr 26, 2013 IP
  4. nhed

nhed Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I have my own business. I am always looking to improve my business in both serving the clients satisfactorily and increasing earnings.

nhed, Apr 26, 2013 IP
  5. craig_1985

craig_1985 Peon

Best Answers:
    I run an online store selling reptile supplies and just recently closed my online store selling magic tricks due to spending more time with the other. I seem to sell more magic supplies through ebay than I do on the store so seemed the right choice

craig_1985, Apr 27, 2013 IP
  6. cj1223

cj1223 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I been makin decent money buying used items and selling them on ebay. The things I like to buy I usauly spend $55 for all expenses, sell the item for about $120 and walk away with $40 -50 profit aftar all expenses and fees.

I dont want to tell anyone my main item i go for or how I get them. But I will tell you one little secret.

There is this self serve junk yard in my area called LKQ You pay $2 to get in and you pick your own parts. Id go in there and pick a rear view mirror, pay a total of $6 including taxes and the 2$ admin fee, put it on ebay and sell it for $35 and walk away with $15 profit. I tell you this becuase its not easy to find what parts sell and if bought some that didnt sell and im still listing them.

If you get the right items you can make profit.

Right now im on track to making 400 - 500 per month pure profit and i just started.

cj1223, Apr 27, 2013 IP
  7. lorienm

lorienm Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    My husband and I have a land investment business. We buy, gently develop and resell land specializing in rural, forested areas, maintaining the surrounding natural habitat. We did take a big hit due to the economy, but have seen more interest recently.

lorienm, Apr 27, 2013 IP
  8. tawfiq2013

tawfiq2013 Peon

Best Answers:
    well what you got to do is build trust with your customer thats what your main goal gotta be because there the ones whos going to give you busines and let all there family members or friends or any know about you. you also gota get involved with your comunity the city maybe see what kind of activities they got going and maybe even promote yourself with them have agrand opening if you havent had one yet this little stragies simple also can make your business bowed and of course always be friendly great customer service and the fastest way to get them in and out of your store hope this little things help

tawfiq2013, Apr 27, 2013 IP