1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How can earn by uploading video in youtube?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Nancy_links, May 1, 2013.

Hello there,

I have listened we can earn some money through advertising on youtude videos but dont know whats the process.

I am inviting you guys to explain the way to reach my destination.

Thanks.

Nancy_links, May 1, 2013 IP
  2. LuckySamurai

LuckySamurai Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I think you should be able to add your adsense account from your Youtube preferences somewhere?

LuckySamurai, May 1, 2013 IP
  3. chengary

chengary Banned

Best Answers:
    upload some video of the product user guide, to attract users to your website.

chengary, May 1, 2013 IP
  4. Oozen

Oozen Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Youtube pays based on views and click so your first task is to get users there. You do this by providing quality content that people will want to see and then you optimize the video page with seo just like any other site.

Here are a few tips I have seen people do that may help you build traffic quickly.

1. Be the first to do a parody of a celebrity song or an actor who recently is being talked about. Put their name or the name of their song in your title long with the word parody in parentheses so people know it's not meant to be true.

2. Add keywords to your video with that celebrities name and current issue.

3. Share it on blog and other place where the content is relevant.

These 3 things will help you show up first on Googles search engine whenever comes to look for the original they will see your video first. If your content is good they will watch it anyway and subscribe to get all your newer videos when they come out. Over time you will build a fan based and that fan base will be the people who eventually click the ads next to the video that make you money.

Hope those tips helped. Good luck.

Oozen, May 6, 2013 IP
  5. Nancy_links

Nancy_links Banned

Best Answers:

Thanks for giving me such a nice information, how much I get money from this job?

Nancy_links, May 6, 2013 IP
  6. xInd

xInd Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Once you have enough views on one of your videos (I think it's 5,000?) then there will be an option inside your account to add revenue sharing with adsense.
    You can also put call to action links inside your videos and make money with CPA, affiliate products, or any products or services you can sell yourself.

xInd, May 6, 2013 IP
  7. OSSEO

OSSEO Active Member

Best Answers:
    for making money from Youtube is not easy job . you will need lots of users & views & take care of their terms & condition. important thing is you will need investment for this business.

OSSEO, May 7, 2013 IP
  8. liquidwebBret

liquidwebBret Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    How much money do people really earn on average using youtube? Is there really good money in it?

liquidwebBret, May 7, 2013 IP