1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Cheap DMCA Services?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by sltro, May 11, 2013.

I was wondering if anyone knew of a DMCA service that was sorta cheap. I've been using this service "Make money online illegal share prevention" found here: makemoneyonlineq.com/illegalsharesprevention

Although they do an awesome job, sadly I can't afford them anymore. I will be back with them once I get back on my feet but I need something a bit cheaper. Maybe $15 - $20 for 15 or more links per product.

Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

sltro, May 11, 2013 IP
  2. DMCAForce

DMCAForce Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi Sitro,

Found this message and decided to join the site. I think my company can help you. PM me and I'll look at getting you set up for a trial eval.

Thanks

DMCAForce, May 13, 2013 IP
  3. David Justin Clint

David Justin Clint Member

Best Answers:
    Hey, it would be helpful to know what DMCA means. I know, Sitro,if I dont know what it means, I cannot help you with your question. But if I knew what it means, I could learn from the answer!

David Justin Clint, May 14, 2013 IP
  4. DMCA Force

DMCA Force Peon

Best Answers:

Check out www.dmcaforce.com We can do a free evaluation and determine a quote to see if we can work with your budget and needs. Or hit up contact AT dmcaforce.com

DMCA Force, May 16, 2013 IP