1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Answers to FAQs about How to Make Money Online Fast

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Shipra Mukhopadhyaya, Jun 7, 2013.

Nowadays, I receive lots of questions on Skype. The main questions are as follows:

[1] Is it really possible to build a full-time income in the field of internet marketing?
    [2] How to earn money on the Internet quickly?
    [3] Is it possible to make money online without any investments of money?
    [4] What bare minimum skills are required to earn money online?

I Am No Guru. It’s true, nor do I care to be. I enjoy earning money and winning the competitions on behalf of my clients. Since I retired from my daily 9 to 6 job in my late 20s I love working from my home and enjoy the simple living. By God's grace, the amount I earn much much more I could even dare to dream a few years ago.

I am not trying to brag about myself. I am writing this to answer the very first question shortlisted above. I don't believe that you have any interest in my personal story and opinions, you want info that helps you to earn online without fail, quickly and in an easy way. And many people also want info to earn on the internet without investment of money.

I am going to answer all the above questions and of course I'll share with you what I know and believe to be true from my experience, as I cannot share what I don't know.

And I must say only two words would have been sufficient to answer all first three questions above, which is YOUR SKILL. To be honest, the proper answers are:

[1] It is really possible to build a full-time income in the field of internet marketing, if you have skills.
    [2] You can earn money on the Internet quickly, if you have skills.
    [3] It's possible to make money online without any investments of money, if you have skills.

In the beginning of my career as an Internet marketer, I could not succeed to earn quickly, rather I had to face lots of failures and waste of time, labor, energy and money. But many times now I earn instantly even within two hours. The most funny thing is that most of the projects, giving me instant success to earn, were my amature projects I even didn't expect any return in terms of money from that.

Let me share a case study with you. I wrote an article, created and published a PDF with that. It was a tips article. I mentioned a tool in that article which I had never promoted before I write that tips article. My purpose of publishing that pdf was to promote my client's Facebook page from the resource-box. Within two hours of publishing that pdf I earned a few bucks because of two unit sales of the tool I mentioned in the tips article, These types of incidents happened to my many times. So I have no hesitation to conclude that you can earn quickly and above all without any investment as I had to pay nothing to write that article or to create and publish that pdf file.

Whenever I find some relaxed moments I play with a variety of ideas. Once I was offered a dot com domain for $0.98 from Namecheap. I am very much fond of namecheap. So I decided to buy one dot com domain but had no pre-plan of domain name. So I bought one domain like whatisinitforme.com [it is not the actual domain I bought, purposefully I didn't reveal the actual domain of mine.]

After that I created several google sites with several tips articles to target various buyers' keywords, I wrote them all myself. In each article's resource box I mentioned:

(To Know how you can use Product Name to maximize your "what does the product do" in More details visit: http: // productname . whatisinitforme . com )

Believe me it clicked and I am still earning a handful of amounts of money on a daily basis.

So now I finally come to the last question - What bare minimum skills are required to earn money online?

My answer is you need INFO not skills.

Skills can be had from outsourcing but info, that really works, cannot be had only by being studious or blackhat scrpper. Don't bother about the skills and tools because they are ever changing.

The only thing you need is INFO, because the Internet is the source of info and people here in internet come to seek info. If you don't have exclusive and unique info, in the true sense, no one can have an interest in you. And if you have info, you will understand yourself what skills and tools are required.

My main source of income is my SEO services I provide to my clients. Now 80% of my business comes from 20% of my existing business clients. I now don't promote my SEO backlink building service business because I am overloaded with the assignments I already have in my program. Yet sometimes I just search for few potential prospects manually and contact them by sending an email introducing my business and pointing out what the prospect is loosing, not focusing on the problem I have pointed out.

What do I need to find prospects out? Knowledge of searching them out and following that info as accurately as possible. I don't need any skill here.

What do I need to contact the prospects? Knowledge of typing, letter-drafting and using Microsoft Outlook.

I think you all have that basic skills to manage your business and a unique proprietary info to offer to earn money on the internet.

So I must conclude by advising you to have your own and a unique proprietary info. The rest will come under your feet automatically.

Shipra Mukhopadhyaya, Jun 7, 2013 IP
  2. ninjamtlt1

ninjamtlt1 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Very true but it's not just about skill, it's also about your MINDSET (your belief, your attitude, effort and determination) without the right mindset, you'll fail. Nail the mindset aspect and you can fly as high as you want :)

ninjamtlt1, Jun 7, 2013 IP
  3. infernal199

infernal199 Member

Best Answers:
    i guess peoples are spamming here!!!

infernal199, Jun 9, 2013 IP
  4. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    One of the reasons I'm sure that you are successful is that you're very good at promoting yourself. Your thread is very well written (though a bit on the long side). You come across as self confident and natural. In other words you appear sincere and believable. That cannot be taught and is a natural talent.
    I believe you will (if you don't already) soon have more business than you can handle.
    I too am there and have had to hire extra help. Very good read and I wish you continued success, and I hope others read your thread, and learn from it how to write with conviction.

Spoiltdiva, Jun 9, 2013 IP
  5. Khadaji

Khadaji Active Member

Best Answers:
    It's my conviction that the major reason people fail to earn online is that they don't take action. They don't take action because it's EASY to see the paycheck they get after a week or two of working a "real job" - it's not quite so easy to see the paycheck from putting in dozens or hundreds of hours needed to start an online business.

And if you do as I show people - to work one hour a day 6 days a week on their online business - you'll work for a month or two before you start seeing profits... it's just hard for most people to have enough belief (without having a mentor showing them the way) that a given online business works.

The ones that work quickly ... such as selling on Ebay - rarely can be scaled the way affiliate marketing can be scaled. So people keep looking for the next shiny toy that promises them real wealth...

And most longtime residents of this or other MMO forums already know how to make money online - you just don't have the BELIEF ... enough ... to take action.

At least, that's my two cents worth...

Khadaji, Jun 9, 2013 IP
  6. Shipra Mukhopadhyaya

Shipra Mukhopadhyaya Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Dear Spoiltdiva, I know the pain of failures as I had experienced failures several times. I know the pain of being used as I have been used many times running after false promises. I don't want anyone else to face failures and run after false promises at least due to me and my commercial interests. Whatever I share I do that from my personal experiences and after several tests. That is the reason behind what you call CONVICTION.

I have many clients in my local community (I live in an industrial area) for whom I regularly work on contract basis. I enjoy that and I try to help others who are struggling to make money online, as I had to struggle in the beginning of my career as an internet marketer. Whenever I recall my early days, I feel the pains of the struggling internet marketers and try to do something for them. I know their success won't reduce my businesses' profit and market share. So I am fearless, very honest and above all I'm not motivated to earn money doing this. The challenge and thrill in SEO Marketing is much much higher than trying to make money selling false hopes with fake income proofs to those who are yet to succeed.

If you share something with the belief from the core of your heart without trying to monetizing that, it is bound to be with CONVICTION. Warmest regards

Shipra Mukhopadhyaya, Jun 10, 2013 IP
  7. Shipra Mukhopadhyaya

Shipra Mukhopadhyaya Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Dear Khadaji, very true you are. The truth is everything is not for everyone. Success is also not for everybody.

Will you take me seriously if I don't pay proper respect to you? Will you respect me if I insult you?

Most of the people desperate to make money in a short cut way forget this simple logic. Internet marketing is also a profession and one can build her/his career in it. But they are not so serious to take it as a profession with dignity. They are paid by the same coin. They come in this profession to SKYROCKET their income overnight applying a magic trick without doing anything but setting an automation tool to work for them as a money printer.

The world of information technology is so cheap to them ...

Shipra Mukhopadhyaya, Jun 10, 2013 IP
  8. Khadaji

Khadaji Active Member

Best Answers:

Well stated.

When someone gets serious, and puts the work in, and considers this a real business with real expenses and real time requirements - they'll succeed.

Khadaji, Jun 10, 2013 IP