1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

My Experience says Scoop.it is Great Way to Boost Traffic!

Discussion in 'General Business' started by hateman20, Jun 25, 2013.

Hello to all members,
    In this post i'm sharing my experience about scoop.it. I started with it in march and started posting my content over it. I have seen good amount of traffic is coming on blog via scoop.it.

The basic deal is that, if you website has low page rank or it may not rank on google for keywords, it is better to use those content sharing website which have better rank and page rank, so they can easily rank for keywords.

Advantages of scoop.it
    It allow to post on many other sites too at same time, I have connect one wordpress, twitter account, my tumblr account and linkedin. That means it gives huge exposure to you website with only one click.

My Traffic Status:
    Here is traffic status, traffic coming from scoop.it in one day!
    [​IMG]

I hope my this post helps to increase traffic on your site!

Thank!

hateman20, Jun 25, 2013 IP
  2. webar2007

webar2007 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Agree with you! scoop.it is a nice little traffic source and its also free to use. If you follow the right people you also get to learn a lot from good posts.

webar2007, Jun 25, 2013 IP
  3. nikolailic

nikolailic Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Scoop. it is a very good boost for your traffic.. I was using it for a couple of month and must say I really like it.. I recommend it to all my friends

nikolailic, Jun 25, 2013 IP
  4. Mark Berger

Mark Berger Member

Best Answers:
    the most important trick to use on scoop.it is to suggest posts to relevant users. if they accept you can get much more traffic. Follow and select the top users in your niche and start to suggest them. Do not spam/ask too much.

Mark Berger, Jun 25, 2013 IP
  5. Gianni Palazzo

Gianni Palazzo Member

Best Answers:

How do you use scoop.

Do you have to post daily content like we do in forums or blogs?

What do I need to do to increase traffic to my site if I am going to use SCOOP.

Gianni Palazzo, Jun 25, 2013 IP
  6. hateman20

hateman20 Member

Best Answers:

Hello,
    I have a blog which give android apps and game links, it has about new 30-40 post daily. So i regularly post new content to my scoop.it page and it send traffic in may favor and that's all!

hateman20, Jun 25, 2013 IP