1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Should You Buy YouTube Views?

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by Charles90, Jul 15, 2013.

For years, people have debated on whether or not it is ethical to purchase YouTube views. Some individuals feel that purchasing views is a waste of time & money. Others feel that it is a great investment that is worth the use of one's monetary assets. There are a few things one must examine before deciding whether or not to make the purchase.

What is the difference between real and fake views?

This is where things begin to get blurry. There is a major difference between purchasing views that are botted, and purchasing views that are viewed by real people. Botted views come from programs that find loopholes in YouTube's view counting system, while real views are generated by ads, SEO, ect.. Fake views can usually be purchased at lower prices compared to real views. If you are purchasing 100,000 views for say, $100, then I can assure you that they are most likely fake.

What are the benefits of real views?
    If real people are watching your video, then you are likely to get a return on your investment whether it comes from buying a product, clicking on ads, ect.

What are the benefits of fake views?
    Initially, you will not get your money back from purchasing fake views. The purchase of fake views will bring your video to a higher level on YouTube search results, related videos, ect. & will eventually drive real viewers. Ask yourself this question; are you more likely to click on a video with 100 views, or a video that has accumulated 50,000 views? Fake views will entice real viewers to click on your video, which can possibly create sales.

If I do purchase views, which type of views should I purchase?
    It's up to you. Both types of views ultimately lead to higher sales.

In Conclusion..
    Some people decide to grow their views organically, even if that means spending years growing an audience. Others decide to grow their audience quickly using an investment. Those who are against purchasing views feel that way because they view it as a form of cheating. It all depends on your perspective. Purchasing YouTube views is completely up to you.

Links:
    Purchase YouTube views at: CrazyViews.tk (Starting at $10 for 50,000 views)
    Google Adwords: http://www.youtube.com/yt/advertise/promote.html (REAL views)

Charles90, Jul 15, 2013 IP
    Barbara3922 likes this.
  2. matt_62

matt_62 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Buying views for youtube movies is one of the dumbest things anyone could ever do. Unless you are doing it via youtube itself, then you are just throwing your money out of the window.

so, 100k views for $100 is FAKE? but you link to where you can buy 100k views for $20. Well, in that case, thankyou for proving my point

matt_62, Jul 15, 2013 IP
  3. Charles90

Charles90 Greenhorn

Best Answers:

The views I sell are botted. I never said that I sold real views. But thanks for putting words into my mouth anyways.

Depending on what you need, it's not necessarily stupid and can be quite useful, especially in the music industry..

4. matt_62

matt_62 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    My comments are based on my personal experiences regarding purchasing youtube views and expected real ROI.

After re:reading your opening statement, i still see nowhere that you indicated that you were actually selling these views yourself, if i had seen this i wouldnt have disturbed your sales thread. If you wish to sell youtube views, then thats fine by me, I just hope your clients have a better ROI then what I experienced.

matt_62, Jul 15, 2013 IP
  5. Charles90

Charles90 Greenhorn

Best Answers:

Again, it depends on what you are looking for. If you are making videos that are advertising something that not many people search for, then you may not get the return that you are looking for.