1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Blogging for Adsense?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by oaksvirals, Jul 17, 2013.

Hello everyone,

This is my first post here on these forums. I'm wanting to get into blogging and making money doing it through AdSense. In general what I'm wanting is several blogs generating traffic for AdSense. I do have a way to get unique articles easily and I'm wondering how profitable this can be?

Does anyone here have experience with this?
    The blogs would all be similar to his: http://cellulitewomen.blogspot.com/
    With some posts also linking to ClickBank.

I hope to hear something soon.

Thanks.

oaksvirals, Jul 17, 2013 IP
  2. SERPpoint

SERPpoint Active Member

Best Answers:
    Main thing in blogging is your writing skills, if you have good writing skills then it is really good for you, you can do blogging easy.. these days blogging is too easy as Google has changed its algorithm and you have to depend on mainly on-page optimization..

SERPpoint, Jul 17, 2013 IP
  3. oaksvirals

oaksvirals Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    So, in your opinion it can be a good source of revenue? I'm very green with IM, but I've been making money online for over a year now. I just really need to increase my bottom line and hoping this will help do so.

I would like $2,000+ monthly from AdSense revenue. At least this is my goal.

4. cronik

cronik Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I would leave out the CB links, as they have literally made rankings from my websites drop in the past. Maybe link to a landing page that links to CB? I don't know but I would recommend just focus on earning from Adsense. Without any affiliate links it looks like you aren't just trying to sell something and make money - try doing some sites with and without it to test it out for yourself. If they don't hurt your rankings then implement them on all your sites. It could just be a matter of how you link to CB. Good luck!

cronik, Jul 17, 2013 IP
  5. yushareso

yushareso Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    my account has block by adsense can back it ?
    help me..i have dend this information to google but no respond
    my blog here

yushareso, Jul 17, 2013 IP
  6. oaksvirals

oaksvirals Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:

Interesting and thanks for the post. I wouldn't think the CB linking would cause PR drops. However, I still have a question left unanswered. If you're experienced in this type of business do you know what a decent revenue would be from this?

7. cronik

cronik Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I would look for more reputable affiliate programs from cj.com and completely forget about CB. My rankings have specifically dropped in the past due to CB links, not any other type of affiliate program.

cronik, Jul 17, 2013 IP
  8. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    It can become profitable, but there are no shortcuts when it comes to getting traffic to your blogs. Just like with any other website, you will have to advertise them non-stop for a period of time. The key is getting a significant amount of organic traffic coming to your blogs.

What are your ideas on how and where you're going to get traffic?

Last edited: Jul 17, 2013
    qwikad.com, Jul 17, 2013 IP
  9. oaksvirals

oaksvirals Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:

Well to be 100% honest I don't know. Mostly organic search engine traffic. I'm using Blogger for my blogs and keeping them updated with new content daily referencing popular keywords for the traffic Im attempting to target.

I'm as new as they come with this, but I learn quick with anything computer related.

10. BITNETHOST

BITNETHOST Active Member

Best Answers:
    Its better to register a domain and start blogging on a niche of keyword. This will help you to get traffic from Google and other search engine. Adsense is a very promising program for monetizing your website. Best of luck.

BITNETHOST, Jul 18, 2013 IP
  11. SeoBoom

SeoBoom Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I wouldn't do so, and this is not as profitable as someone may think. better sell ad space on your blog (if you're enough popular) or write promotional content.

SeoBoom, Jul 18, 2013 IP
  12. doktu

doktu Active Member

Best Answers:
    Nice question newbie. And good answers too. But let's go back to the basics. If you want to make money online, start with your own site. The best domain is a .com. You are still using blogspot. Then keep it here for more.

doktu, Jul 18, 2013 IP
  13. qwikad.com

Best Answers:

My wife has a blog with Blogger and her traffic is sporadic. It can be 100 people one day, then zero, then 50 the following day. I think it's because of the bar at the top of Blogger that says Next Blog >> or something like that. People just browse blogs for fun, the way I see it.

Sometimes, having targeted keywords is not enough. I don't think it's even working anymore with search engines as it used to. You need to come up with a good plan how you're going to advertise your blogs. You will have to utilize all the social media sites, forums, classifieds and more.

Last edited: Jul 18, 2013
    qwikad.com, Jul 18, 2013 IP
  14. oaksvirals

oaksvirals Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Thanks for the responses.

I do have two other websites right now. http://ohgaming.org and http://thelocalseller.com. The second one being the newer of the two. I've started the second one as a local classifieds for my town.

It's a little disheartening if the Blogger sites won't generate a little extra income. I was really hoping to make a little extra with those, but it's no big deal.

@qwikads - does your wifes blog generate any AdSense income with the current traffic rate? If this is to personal of a question I do apologize.

oaksvirals, Jul 18, 2013 IP
  15. qwikad.com

Best Answers:
    That's totally ok. Her income from it is very minimal. BUT... it could be also due to the types of posts she has (family, fun, cooking, religion, etc.). Your posts will be health/beauty related which definitely can generate more expensive clicks from the ads. If you have the same amount of traffic as my wife does, with health/beauty related ads, I can safely assume you can generate $50-100 a month. Just from the generic traffic. If you'd try to promote your blogs through social media sites, forums and classifieds, you could get another $20-50 on top of that. That's the most you will be able to get from it, as of now. Not a good perspective... BUT... as you keep adding new content, who knows how popular your blogs can become. Something to stay positive about!

16. oaksvirals

oaksvirals Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Is that with her own domain or using .blogger.com ?

17. qwikad.com

Best Answers:
    Just using .blogspot.com (I am not sure if .blogger.com works).

18. oaksvirals

oaksvirals Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    You're right it's blogspot and thanks for the reply. It's what I was hoping to hear. So it would be possible to have 10 blogs making 1,000/mo if AdSense math was perfect. Either way a range of that is what I'm looking for.

I'm going to stick with the one blog until I start seeing some actual revenue coming in from it. Quicker is better, but I know nothing happens overnight.