1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Easy Way To Generate Traffic From Facebook!

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by Affiliatehelpr, Jul 16, 2013.

Hey everyone,

Just thought I'd leave you guys with another helpful post. It's always my pleasure to give back to the DP community so I wanted to share a method I use to generate traffic from Facebook. Although there are other sources that generate loads more traffic, Facebook is still a great source for targeted traffic when used correctly.

So here's how I generate traffic with Facebook...

First and foremost, I want to stress the fact that you should keep your personal FB page "PERSONAL". You should not be promoting or selling on your main profile page. Instead, join groups related to your niche and interact in the conversations within the groups.

While in the groups search for posts with a high number of comments and leave a comment as well. By doing this, everyone who left a comment on that post will be notified with your comment. If the post has 1000 comments then 1000 will receive a notification that you replied to the post. Thats a powerful method in its own! The key there is to provide valuable information and if possible leave a link in your comment. Similar to blog commenting to you'll be providing value to the members of the group.

One way to increase conversion rates here and build trust at the same time would be to link to Fan page or a page within the Facebook platform so people never have to leave the site and it makes them feel more comfortable.

If you want to supercharge things what you could do is use Facebook Ads. Use this to send highly targeted users to your fan pages and other pages and then from those pages you can direct the traffic to your own sites and products that you promote.

Hope you like this information. Hope it was hopeful to you.

Best of luck,

Affiliatehelpr, Jul 16, 2013 IP
  2. Rakeshraj

Rakeshraj Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes I am agree with you, facebook is great source for traffic, facebook link is no follow link that link google not count as a back link. but you can get traffic from facebook on your site that link you will be share on facebook.

Rakeshraj, Jul 19, 2013 IP
  3. Noble Digital Publishing

Noble Digital Publishing Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi, I'm just a newbee here and I already got an idea from your post. I really need a lot of things that will help me to start with.

Thanks alot! :)

4. hosam1987

hosam1987 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Nice idea
    but I think not everyone gets notified

Thanks

hosam1987, Jul 19, 2013 IP
  5. xtragudboi

xtragudboi Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Nice Share Mate. I was wondering wouldn't it be spamming doing this? Our personal account may get banned? Or do you suggest to make a different facebook ID?

xtragudboi, Jul 19, 2013 IP
  6. Affiliatehelpr

Affiliatehelpr Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:

Its depending on the settings they may have set. Some users have their settings to where they can receive notifications on new comments. Others have them turned off which is why it does not go through to every user. But still if there's 1000 comments, would you not be satisfied with 400-500 replies? (hypothetically speaking of course)

And I say this simply because I know it works. I've done it for multiple niches and if you can get a chunk of people to actually share that comment on their own pages... Let The Viral Effect Begin!

Provide value! Provide value! Provide value!

Don't just post up any ole' comments, leave informative comments and do the best you can to draw interaction from the other users.

If you're just going around posting "nice post" "check out my blog" "I seen you on this site" things like that, then of course you'll be considered a spammer. But if you're actually posting something that the other users can benefit from then you won't have to worry about being red flagged and considered a spammer.

And I recommend using your own account that way you're branding yourself and not a fake account. You want to receive the credit. You want to be known as the expert on that topic. You want to build REAL relationships with the communities.

Just my 2 cents.

Affiliatehelpr, Jul 19, 2013 IP
  7. Kalimov

Kalimov Active Member

Best Answers:
    And I always wondered why people think that buying likes will bring them benefit.

Facebook is indeed a great source for traffic and thanks for sharing that with us

Kalimov, Jul 19, 2013 IP