1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Your brand? Just a general business question about brands

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Revelations-Decoder, Jul 20, 2013.

So what is your brand?

Seriously please tell me what your brand is?

I will go first.

I came up with one I trademarked in 2007 namely "Double T Ted's"

I plan to TM a second namely WACICO (Writers, Artists, Cartoonists, Illustrators, Caricaturists, Organisation (Organization) to be the Disney to the Double T Ted's and other WACICO cartoon characters, I have and plan including many others I ought to also get TM'ed, at some point, no doubt, designed to engage, entertain, and well do many things.

Now as well as asking about "Your Brand" I wondered what you thought of "CompareTheMeerkat" and how they have used puppets for marketing?

And if you have a Brand if someone came up with a way to use your brand along with other brands all working together would your Brand be interested and have a staff for an online project?

Hypothetically like! :)

Revelations-Decoder, Jul 20, 2013 IP
  2. Jason Williams Live

Jason Williams Live Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Haha, that's cool.

For me, I just went with my name. I know it's lofty, but there's a lot of guys out there who everything is about them - Donald Trump. "Trump" is everything. I figured if I'm putting in the hard work, I want the name recognition. My name, my face, my brand.

Jason Williams Live, Jul 20, 2013 IP
  3. VukasinI

VukasinI Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Actually, I didn't came up with any brand so far... I want to brand my name to the world, but not yet, cause I'm not ready.. I just wanna big boom when I come.. :D

VukasinI, Jul 21, 2013 IP
  4. Arick unirow

Arick unirow Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    This is what I'm trying to achieve in 2018.

Arick Corporation.​
    Passion, Dedication and Courage.
    Blogging for Marketing - Internet for Living
    Judging from current progress, it may takes longer than schedules.​

Arick unirow, Jul 21, 2013 IP
  5. Revelations-Decoder

Revelations-Decoder Well-Known Member

Best Answers:

It can take some time Arick - I myself don't expect my Double T Ted's to be where I really would like the name to be until about 2018 (or after) to, as need to get the novel I am writing about the cartoon characters finished so that it can be published as a book and then hopefully if it can be squeezed in without ruining it all to be a movie by 2018 but it might not even be until 2020 the way things are going as finding the right partners to build a team (TM %'s ownership team) is proving a lot more time consuming than I ever imagined it would tbh.

Thankfully I have already seen most of the movie in my head, so it's making writing the book slightly easier. Shouldn't be too difficut to out do Toy Story or Harry Potter at the box office if done right :)

Will be interesting to see answers from those with proper brands in regards to the other question I asked in the orignal post btw folks...

Revelations-Decoder, Jul 21, 2013 IP
    Arick unirow likes this.
  6. browntwn

browntwn Illustrious Member

Best Answers:

I admire how highly you think of your own stuff, but don't you think claiming that it should not be "too difficult" to out do two movies that each generated well over one billion dollars is a bit naive?

I would be surprised if you made a movie with your characters at all, let alone turned a profit in any amount. From the little I've seen of your characters, they have none of the appeal of the Toy Story or Harry Potter stories.

All that being said, I wish you the best of luck with it.

browntwn, Jul 21, 2013 IP
    Arick unirow likes this.
  7. Jason Williams Live

Jason Williams Live Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Who invited negative nancy to the party?

Jason Williams Live, Jul 21, 2013 IP
  8. browntwn

browntwn Illustrious Member

Best Answers:

Ah, I get it now. It was a joke.

That was hard to tell since you've mentioned it a few times.

browntwn, Jul 21, 2013 IP
  9. Arick unirow

Arick unirow Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Browntwn is not giving 'Negative Fancy'. He was expressing his opinion based on available post.
    He didn't think negative to RD but only trying to communicate and saying if two movies are generating enormous funds. He talks about difficulties to create the movies and RD statement that thinking if his movie will be as success as the other successful movies.
    As far as I can see, RD was saying the movie could be success, If done right. The smile at the end make me think if it just a dream. Everyone has a dream and someday a dream has to be realized. A dream is just like a goal.
    Browntwn was saying if the characters of Toy Story and Harry were different than RD's product. No negative at all. It just an expression.
    Ex:
    Sometimes we could say "Arick, you were not the same as Arnold Schwarzenegger, so how could you say you'll be as success as Him?"
    The last paragraph is how we write a something to our friend.
    I hope everyone understand how to value a comment.

Off course this is just my opinion.
    For Browntwn: Apology to jump into the conversation. I just feel it is better to explain it to new member.

Arick unirow, Jul 21, 2013 IP