1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How can I get a sponsor for an already working business?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by tjanos, Aug 9, 2013.

Hi there,
    I have got a file sharing and video sharing website. It's already working and making money, but I would like to boost it, because it could make me a lot more money, but I have not enough money. How could I get sponsors, investors for my project?

Actually its a file sharing, video sharing website. It makes more money than it's cost.

But I would like to make more money. To do it I need an investor, sponsor.

For what I need money:
    First there are a lots of more work have to be done for a great solution.
    I need rent more server to create a very fast solution.
    For some translator. I would like to make it available in 5-10 languages.

We have already implement 3600usd to this project. And it's working.

How could, where and how could I find investors sponsors? What i need to do for it?

tjanos, Aug 9, 2013 IP
  2. matt_62

matt_62 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    why not sell ad space to advertisers? even site wide footer links can earn money.
    perhaps allow your site visitors to pay to have their video promoted on home page? (alot of people do pay for views / promotions). I am sure you can earn more now from your site.

You can find investors here... but hard for people to trust anyone.

matt_62, Aug 9, 2013 IP
  3. tjanos

tjanos Member

Best Answers:
    Maybe I could share my websites profit for traffic too.

I dont want to sell ad spaces for cheaper than I do now. I get about 4-7 euro / 1000 visitors. Who whould pay me more for 1000 impressions? :)

And there is no permium accont on my website yet, cos I need more time to improve it, but for working on it I need money to pay my bils :)

I tried to sell video advertisements like youtube do it. But noone interested yet. I don't know how much is youtube cost, I try it for about 220 impressions / 1 usd... (20 seconds video ad) but may my english is poor and they dont undestood what i write on my page :-D

But the question is. : How should , what should i write about my website to got someone to help?

tjanos, Aug 9, 2013 IP
  4. SCookAAM

SCookAAM Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well, when you are talking about sponsorships, what you are going to have to do is sell. And just emailing may not be sufficient. you're going to have to get on the phone, network in real life and make associations with local businesses or local reps of bigger businesses.

I might advise for you to hire a writer to help you put together a proposal. Someone who's both familiar with quality writing as well as creating a presentation that you can give to prospective sponsors.

What you have got in your favor is that you have already created a working concept and it's generating revenue. you can prove your idea and show how an infusion of capital can boost it.

if you're interested in more, please PM me. If not, I hope this has in some way been helpful.

SCookAAM, Aug 9, 2013 IP
  5. tjanos

tjanos Member

Best Answers:
    Hi there. I dont know how to pm you. :) I can't find it. What do you thing about more? ...

tjanos, Aug 9, 2013 IP
  6. BRITTANEY86

BRITTANEY86 Banned

Best Answers:
    Go to Shark Thank and share your Idea with them,they might consider partnering with you.
    Good lick!

BRITTANEY86, Aug 9, 2013 IP
  7. SCookAAM

SCookAAM Active Member

Best Answers:
    Maybe we can't, but if you like, my email is: info at advantageadvertisingandmarketing.com

We can discuss there.

SCookAAM, Aug 9, 2013 IP
  8. SCookAAM

SCookAAM Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think you can go to my profile. If not, try getting me direct thru my website:

www.advantageadvertisingandmarketing.com

SCookAAM, Aug 9, 2013 IP
  9. tjanos

tjanos Member

Best Answers:
    Shark Tank? What is that? ... (This is not only an idea, this is a working business and it makes a little money too... )

tjanos, Aug 9, 2013 IP