1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

White label dating solutions

Discussion in 'General Business' started by UrbanColour, Aug 26, 2013.

Hello all, I have an idea that is a little more than a dating site and am wondering about white label solutions.

I should ask the providers also but for a perhaps more honest opinion can someone tell me.

1) What happens to the database of new members (joiners through my site) do they then become part of the white label database or can I take these with me if I later developed a stand alone site?

Thanks

UrbanColour, Aug 26, 2013 IP
  2. LustForJoy

LustForJoy Active Member

Best Answers:
    Usuallly you are not allowed to take the registered members with you. They will become part of the whitelabel database and you normally get a revenue share for each signup as a compensation. But the members are not yours.

LustForJoy, Aug 26, 2013 IP
  3. UrbanColour

UrbanColour Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks Lust, that's what I thought and so while white label may be useful for some, for anyone wanting to develop the site into something more later, it would be better to start off as a standalone site from the outset

UrbanColour, Aug 26, 2013 IP
  4. LustForJoy

LustForJoy Active Member

Best Answers:
    That is what I would suggest, although it might be hard to start from scratch. Maybe there is a way to get a member base another way. Good luck!

LustForJoy, Aug 26, 2013 IP
  5. Allen Payne

Allen Payne Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yes, they become part of the white label database.

Unless you got like $10k to invest in promotion upfront, then a White Label solution is the way to go. Check out Datingfactory.com. They are the best in this field and I've been making money with their sites for years.

Allen Payne, Aug 31, 2013 IP
  6. UrbanColour

UrbanColour Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks Allen. The problem is that I have an idea which is not just a dating site, and even if I started of with a white label solution, It would be like resetting to zero when I wanted to develop it as a standalone site.

UrbanColour, Sep 3, 2013 IP
  7. Mike Alvarado

Mike Alvarado Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    i will likw to now how can i register to one this site

Mike Alvarado, Sep 3, 2013 IP