1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

A question about traffic

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Linda Patel, Sep 1, 2013.

hi
    my wallpapers site has now 15-20 visitors daily, this is very low traffic for my site, i want more traffic at least daily 1000 visitors, how can i do this ?
    everyday i go to 5-7 bookmarking site and link here my site. is there another effective option to get traffic ?
    help please

Linda Patel, Sep 1, 2013 IP
  2. Helge Sverre

Helge Sverre Prominent Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I would do some SEO to get your site more visibile in the search engines for wallpaper related keywords.
    Have an email signup for that will email users the 10 newest wallpapers every week or something like that as well.

Have Social Sharing Buttons on every wallpaper and on the main site.

Helge Sverre, Sep 1, 2013 IP
  3. thefandango

thefandango Active Member

Best Answers:
    There are lots of effective options. But they all take time and you have to do them in a structured manner and on a larger scale.

You need a proper marketing stategy, laid out so you follow it.

thefandango, Sep 1, 2013 IP
  4. alex06295

alex06295 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Try finding related sites and forums and try to get links from there, contribute to the related forums on regular basis with a link in signature, it would give you traffic and links both.

alex06295, Sep 1, 2013 IP
  5. Linda Patel

Linda Patel Banned

Best Answers:
    hello
    sorry i didn't understand about "email signup" can u make it clear please.

6. george.v

george.v Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    There are many things you can do: post on forums and place link to your site in signature, write articles and submit to directories, use social bookmarking sites, use ping services every time you publish new post.

george.v, Sep 1, 2013 IP
  7. Linda Patel

Linda Patel Banned

Best Answers:
    hi thanks for your complements,
    can u help me how can i use ping services, actually i don't have any idea about ping.

8. SERPpoint

SERPpoint Active Member

Best Answers:
    Ping is related to indexing your content...

If you have created a new page and it is not indexed and you are finding hard in indexing then you can use pinging sites like bulkping.com etc....

SERPpoint, Sep 1, 2013 IP
  9. george.v

george.v Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Pinging is done when you publish new post on your blog, and is done to notify search engines to crawl your blog and index it. Pinging services are pingomatic .com ; feedshark .brainbliss .com/ . Just go to their site and enter your blog blog title and blog and rss url and click ping my blog. It is really easy, just follow instructions.

george.v, Sep 2, 2013 IP
  10. Dionne Taylor

Dionne Taylor Active Member

Best Answers:
    Use paid traffic sources such as StumbleUpon Paid Discovery?

Dionne Taylor, Sep 2, 2013 IP
  11. Dionne Taylor

Dionne Taylor Active Member

Best Answers:
    Sorry didn't mean to put a question mark lol

Dionne Taylor, Sep 2, 2013 IP
  12. mkcookin

mkcookin Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    SEO and Social Media are two ways to dramatically increase visitors to your site.

If you get on page 1 of Google for a keyword in your blog, you can have thousands of visitors very quickly. With Social Media create a fan page, youtube account, and twitter account -- then start sharing your post you make.

The bigger the audience you have on those accounts, and the better your content -- the quicker you will get visitors and some viral traffic coming your way.

mkcookin, Sep 2, 2013 IP
  13. idomains

idomains Active Member

Best Answers:
    i would suggest you to go with social media rather than bookmarking your website...because google is banning all the sities which builds unrelevant link building...the best choice is to go with pintrest!!!

idomains, Sep 2, 2013 IP
  14. nancyhausauer21

nancyhausauer21 Member

Best Answers:
    You can even submit your site in facebook groups, so that people would look at your site and they may visit your site.. or you can do facebook ppc..

nancyhausauer21, Sep 3, 2013 IP
  15. AMZIKA

AMZIKA Active Member

Best Answers:
    are your wallpaper picture is unique?or you just copy from other blog. i suggest you make a unique picture if you copy from other blog give a some watermark and your picture could be unique and will be index by google

AMZIKA, Sep 3, 2013 IP
  16. sambling

sambling Well-Known Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    What about submitting your images in forums or something? Then Google might index them...

sambling, Sep 3, 2013 IP
  17. VukasinI

VukasinI Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    There are a lot of effective ways to get traffic on your site. I wrote a blog post on that subject and you can find my blog in my signature.

VukasinI, Sep 4, 2013 IP
  18. amiluvu

amiluvu Active Member

Best Answers:
    Give any of the following options a try:
    1. Focus on content creation. Good content markets itself. When you put the effort into building and promoting great pieces of content, the natural result is more traffic to your website via shares and referrals.
    2. Add social sharing buttons to your website. Don’t assume that your readers will take the initiative to share your content on their own. Instead, make it easy for your site to accrue more visitors from social networking sites by adding social sharing buttons to your company’s blog posts.
    3. Answer questions on social networking sites. When you see people asking questions online, provide whatever helpful information you can. Doing so will earn you both website traffic and customers for life.
    4. Distribute press releases for actual achievements. While you shouldn’t abuse press release distribution websites to promote insignificant accomplishments, take advantage of this traffic stream whenever you have something noteworthy to share.
    5. Use SEO responsibly. Don’t over-optimize your website, but do make use of current SEO best practices (which put the emphasis on looking “natural”) to let the search engines know where they should list your site in the natural search results. High rankings will result in plenty of new visitors to your website.
    6. Invest in your website’s blog. By publishing high-value posts consistently, you’ll build your relationship with your readers, resulting in visitors who check back frequently to view your latest posts.
    7. Share slide decks and other presentations. Posting informative materials to sites like Slideshare and Scribd will help you to increase both brand awareness and website traffic through exposure to new markets and new potential customers.
    8. Build a killer email newsletter. When readers find valuable email newsletters, they tend to share them with others. If your current email followup sequence is lackluster, making improvements here could result in significantly more referral traffic.
    9. Publish a helpful podcast. Similarly, producing a regular, high-quality podcast will increase referred website visitors, while reaching new visitors through podcast directories.
    10. Deploy infographics. Infographics get shared more often than most other types of content. This makes them ideal candidates for traffic generation campaigns that make use of content marketing.
    11. Run a YouTube channel. YouTube is one of the web’s largest search engines, making it a great way to expose new audiences to your brand. As an added bonus, your videos may be listed in Google’s blended search results, leading to even more traffic!
    12. Ask visitors to share your site with others. Simply asking your visitors to forward your articles to others or share them on their social networking profiles is a great way to quickly boost page views.
    13. Write guest posts for top industry sites. Ask other websites in your industry if you can pen guest posts for their blogs. Having your content featured there isn’t just great for traffic – it’s a good way to build your perceived authority as well.
    14. Connect with influencers in your niche. Having an authority figure in your industry share just one of your blog articles can result in a tremendous amount of new traffic, subscribers and buyers, so make relationship building a key part of your company’s marketing strategy.
    15. Pay attention to up-and-coming social networks. Newer social networks like Tumblr and Pinterest are sprouting up all the time. Because there can be a significant “first adopter” advantage to the people that establish a presence on these sites early on, keep an eye out for these future opportunities.
    16. Eliminate website errors. If the search engines aren’t able to index your website properly (which can occur due to a number of different errors), you may not be receiving all the search traffic you should be. Check your Google Webmaster Tools account for information on common problems.
    17. Add pillar content to your website. Every website should have at least a few pieces of “pillar” content — in-depth, well-written content that will always be of interest to readers — to help drive traffic via person-to-person sharing.
    18. Over-deliver on your company’s products or services. From a word-of-mouth traffic standpoint, over-delivering can’t be beat. When you go above and beyond in your industry, customers will recommend you to others – leading to more traffic and a higher marketing ROI.
    19. Interview experts within your industry. People love hearing from experts, so if you can snag an interview and publish it on your site, you’re in for a big surge of traffic from the authority’s existing audience.
    20. Comment on other websites. Leaving valuable comments on other websites’ blogs can be a great way to build traffic back to your own site. Just be sure to say more in your comment than, “Great post!” or “Thanks for sharing!”

amiluvu, Sep 22, 2013 IP
    VukasinI likes this.