1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Where to invest small amounts of money (monthly)?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by sivric.marijan, Aug 2, 2013.

1. Money-Maker

Money-Maker Member

Best Answers:
    I think the advice of investing in yourself is great. If you can teach yourself a various trade/skill then you will always be able to earn from it. Personally I only really get involved in forex with "play" money

Money-Maker, Aug 6, 2013 IP
  2. IPN Meda

IPN Meda Peon

Best Answers:
    $100 isn't enough to invest to have any kind of passive income. Even interest generated by a savings account is barely anything at all. You don't need to invest that into anything yet. Save as much as you can so you can make real investments into your side projects later or if you save enough, you can quit your job and try to build a business while living off your savings. Make sure you have about a 1-2 year cushion before you quit though. Stay liquid! Don't lock up your money in an IRA or mutual funds or anything where you can't touch the money until you retire. Stay liquid and save!

IPN Meda, Aug 6, 2013 IP
  3. makeit easy

makeit easy Active Member

Best Answers:
    I would spend $100 to reduce my living costs like buying energy saving products for my house or buying a bike to reduce my transportation expenses.
    This method may allow me to save more than $100 per month in the future.
    Buying a site for $100 would increase my income but $10 extra monthly income wouldn't be worth my time and efforts.

makeit easy, Aug 9, 2013 IP
  4. s.cool

s.cool Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Many men many mind and many choices. I think, Do that where you feel comfortable

s.cool, Aug 9, 2013 IP
  5. zakasdeals

zakasdeals Member

Best Answers:

Hello Sirvic,

Buy stock directly with Dividend Reinvestment Plans ("DRIPs") or Direct Stock Purchase Plans ("DSPs")
    . Most plans will require a $50 minimum investment. Look for no-transaction-fee plans, and research any companies that offer such plans. With these you don't have to deal with brokers (or pay their commissions) because you buy stock straight from the company.

Thanks,
    Rajendra

zakasdeals, Aug 10, 2013 IP
  6. rajamanickam.a

rajamanickam.a Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Instead of just investing Money, if you spend some of your time, you can expect good returns.

rajamanickam.a, Aug 10, 2013 IP
  7. Oliver russo

Oliver russo Member

Best Answers:
    I would like to suggest you to start working on developing application for buyer. You can make real money instantly by offering ur services online for other in which u r very good.

Oliver russo, Aug 10, 2013 IP
  8. Sonwebhost

Sonwebhost Active Member

Best Answers:
    To make the best return on your small investment go here: http://sonwebhost.com/reseller.html

Sonwebhost, Aug 10, 2013 IP
  9. MilesWeb

MilesWeb Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You may invest your time and money into your own website or a blog. Create a blog of your favorite niche and start posting in it. Slowly and gradually traffic to your blog/website will increase and you can start earning money.

MilesWeb, Aug 10, 2013 IP
  10. Oliver russo

Oliver russo Member

Best Answers:
    I would like to suggest you to invest small capital on buying paid subscription plan of developing apps and make real money with developing apps and after completing apps published in Google play store. Through paid subscription plan you can develop apps in just one day without any coding skills. There is ton's of platform online which offering services like developing apps without any coding skills.

Oliver russo, Aug 10, 2013 IP
  11. SERPpoint

SERPpoint Active Member

Best Answers:
    You can also invest money in domain name but you should have ability to value a domain name, you should predict future of domain name business.

SERPpoint, Aug 10, 2013 IP
  12. chris spriggs

chris spriggs Member

Best Answers:
    Hello Sivric,

Like many people have said invest time and money in yourself by learning which is good advice. But i was too looking at investing money each much to make some money, and i've found something very good which is called viral angels, i pay in a monthly fee each month and receive allocation of shares. Had some fantastic return so far.

chris spriggs, Aug 10, 2013 IP
  13. ocean_island

ocean_island Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Have you looked into index funds (passive investing)? check out canadiancouchpotato dot com, still relevant even if you're not from canada

ocean_island, Aug 10, 2013 IP
    baranmod and WeavingThoughts like this.
  14. chris spriggs

chris spriggs Member

Best Answers:
    Welcome to Viral Angels Marijan Sivric,

Thanks for messages. If you want help and information just contact me.

Enjoyed the ride as they say !

chris spriggs, Aug 13, 2013 IP
  15. Susan Velez

Susan Velez Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    If you do get a website and begin monetizing it. Don't forget about building your email list. This is one thing that I wish I would've started a long time ago. Everyone says the money is in the list.

I am finding that out to be true. Good luck with whatever you do.

Susan Velez, Aug 13, 2013 IP
  16. nagender

nagender Active Member

Best Answers:
    Invest in Stocks if you know what you're doing. Learning may takes years.

For me, Stock market is not risky. http://www.updown.com/member/nagendra

nagender, Sep 13, 2013 IP
  17. Yeo CH

Yeo CH Peon

Best Answers:
    Nobody before this mentioned about putting money into insurance-cum-endowment plan with monthly saving plan. I think this will yield very good returns with your intended $50 - $100 monthly amount. Cover yourself with some insurance plan, which a responsible young adult should do. (Well, I'm not an insurance agent).

Investing in your country's blue-chip stocks regularly in an averaging monthly manner is also a good option. In Singapore, instead of buying 1 lot of minimum 1000 shares, the authority has recently reduced to minimum 100 shares. (Well, I'm not a stock-broker).

As for investing on yourself in acquiring knowledge, you may take up free courses at coursera.org before paying course fee.

Bye

Yeo CH, Sep 19, 2013 IP
  18. artofmarketing

artofmarketing Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Talking about stocks - Did anyone tried to use Etoro? I personally didn't but it looks like it is good for newbies, since you can copy other people's trades...

artofmarketing, Sep 19, 2013 IP
  19. Dionne Taylor

Dionne Taylor Active Member

Best Answers:
    Invest in a steady stock such as Johnson and Johnson. It pays a good dividend each month. Remember to keep reinvesting the dividends you get each month, if you do that you will be pretty wealthy.

Dionne Taylor, Sep 19, 2013 IP
  20. mysteriox

mysteriox Active Member

Best Answers:
    I use eToro. Im not very active now, but for newbies is great, better if you study and keep everyday searching and investigating about where to invest. But now that im now using it, im copying 2 great traders.

I would like to know about how to invest with J&J. Where i can do that?
    Thanks

mysteriox, Sep 19, 2013 IP