1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What is the best with this traffic?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by santiago22, Sep 22, 2013.

Hi, i have some big FB pages (animals,funny pictures). Many from spanish talking coutries, Latin America - Argentina, mexico, chile...

I can make maybe 20 000-50 000 visitors per day or maybe more, but its hard to find someone who want this traffic. I know adsense, i try everything and adsense is not so good too. My best vision is find some magazines, journals or news portal and post everything interesting to people in spanish language (I dont know spanish, and fans react very well if i post in this language with targeret post to spanish language fans). I contact many of these magazines but without answer.

Adsense make maybe 60 dollars, but maybe i can make more with targeret websites.

Thanks for guidance what to do best with this.

santiago22, Sep 22, 2013 IP
  2. proson

proson Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Well, what kind of traffic is this? Targeted or random?

proson, Sep 23, 2013 IP
  3. santiago22

santiago22 Member

Best Answers:
    i wrote this before - Latin America - Argentina, mexico, chile...

Its real visitors from facebook fan page. I can targeret to only spanish talking countries - chile, argentina, mexico... Or only to country

santiago22, Sep 24, 2013 IP
  4. tkscott

tkscott Peon

Best Answers:
    Check some networks like: AdBrite, Adify, AdsDAQ, ValueClick Media and others networks that looking for publishers.

tkscott, Sep 26, 2013 IP
  5. ninjamtlt1

ninjamtlt1 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Become an affiliate for some products and offer the products to your fans, you'll get a commission of each sale. Promote recurring commission products for even fatter checks.

ninjamtlt1, Sep 26, 2013 IP
  6. onlinead

onlinead Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You can sell blog post and text link ad on your fb pages and can earn $20 per day.

onlinead, Sep 27, 2013 IP