1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

YouTube & my video grabber

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by lmoore, Sep 19, 2013.

Hello Forum, Just wanted to ask if anyone has ever used software to instantly find the top rated, most viewed, trending videos in any niche?
    I have paid a developer for this software and it is very powerful. I am not sure how I am going to use it yet as I am brand new to IM. If you can think of a good way to use this software please message me and we can work something out together. Oh it also allows me to instantly message the user who uploaded the video and ask them anything, like would they place a link if I pay them a a small fee etc. As I do not have products yet or a website I am open to suggestions from you guys. Thanks for reading.

lmoore, Sep 19, 2013 IP
  2. ninjamtlt1

ninjamtlt1 Active Member

Best Answers:
    This software sounds like an IM goldmine. There's a lot you could do there, from studying the top videos, to actually contacting them to work out marketing agreements. I need to get my hands on this. Good luck with it.

ninjamtlt1, Sep 23, 2013 IP
  3. gonewild

gonewild Active Member

Best Answers:
    Sounds nice for paid campaings. If you could reverse which keywords are driving traffic from google to those videos, then mass video generator it's a good option to hijack that traffic doing something similar.

gonewild, Sep 23, 2013 IP
  4. lmoore

lmoore Member

Best Answers:
    Hello Ninja, As I am new to this if you want to email me on and tell me what you would like me do do a search on I will happily do that to see how good the software is. JUST Let me know. thanks. Mo.

lmoore, Sep 24, 2013 IP