1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Websites without domain

Discussion in 'General Business' started by AVDEN, Sep 23, 2013.

Hi all!

My business is in Russia - making different websites and selling them without domains. This is a ready-to-go installation with some instructions. Works on Joomla or Wordpress. Usually it has different thematic contens: videos, gallery, enterprise directories, news, articles.
    So my question is if such product could be asked in English here? And if yes, then what is its section in Marketplace? Scripts or Sites?

I didn't find any such offers or maybe I had been not so attentive? Please advise.

AVDEN, Sep 23, 2013 IP
  2. olaf2

olaf2 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I guess the reason is that no one is buying that kind of service :)
    There are a lot of sites available including domain name for just ~$30.
    I think your ad should be placed in the subforum "services -> content creation", but except too much. You're talking about a few $ for each installment.

olaf2, Sep 23, 2013 IP
  3. AVDEN

AVDEN Member

Best Answers:
    olaf2, thanks. But we make sites with 1000-1500 pages like kpmp.ru - so I don't think it costs as low as $30. :)

And of course from one side this is like content creation, but the work is much in coding and designing as well. So this is much more than just content, but less than a website - just because there is no domain. Any other thoughts?

Could it be an attractive offer? In my country buyers earn money on link selling and adsense with such websites. All they need is good (old) domain name and some webhosting.

AVDEN, Sep 23, 2013 IP
  4. DEBooks

DEBooks Guest

Best Answers:
    Since content is king instead of selling sites with no domain why not sell the content for the sites and let customers installit on there site

DEBooks, Sep 23, 2013 IP
  5. olaf2

olaf2 Active Member

Best Answers:
    @AVDEN, it's possible to sell more expensive projects or services here but I'm afraid this is not the best place.
    Most people here pay for websites with traffic andf earnings or they buy cheaper stuff for little $$. I think you need some place where people with money are looking for new opportunities.
    One hint: Build a sales page on your website and if you think people can buy your product without personal advice, it's time to promote that page :)

olaf2, Sep 23, 2013 IP
  6. cossio

cossio Member

Best Answers:
    Why don't you get a decent domain, install your site and content, and sell tho whole thing? That should be easier.

cossio, Sep 25, 2013 IP
  7. ktp2012

ktp2012 Active Member

Best Answers:
    It is better you have own site, in future your site increase , and get a good page rank, you get more traffic, automatically, much sales.

ktp2012, Sep 25, 2013 IP
  8. AVDEN

AVDEN Member

Best Answers:
    cossio, well domains are usually something that I need to buy and then resell - it takes some time to find the domain, to take some webhosting, then some time until google indexes it, then some time to find a buyer for my site (and its subject-matter), then push it to buyer. So much time to sell one site... ))
    The other thing is that my product is more likely for those who have good domains and just need good sites for them.

AVDEN, Sep 25, 2013 IP
  9. Alin Alex

Alin Alex Active Member

Best Answers:
    Do you do all kind of websites?

Alin Alex, Sep 26, 2013 IP
  10. AVDEN

AVDEN Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, all that is possible on Joomla and Wordpress. Usually it looks like a portal with customization of different plugins, components, modules...

AVDEN, Sep 26, 2013 IP
  11. cossio

cossio Member

Best Answers:
    There you go, you identified a new niche. Make a website that matches domain owners with web developers or site owners. Not flippa, something more targeted.

cossio, Sep 26, 2013 IP