1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need A PTC Script

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Julia Carter, Nov 4, 2013.

I tried on the net for searching about free ptc script. I found something but every script is missing some file and full of bug. I failed with them all. I want to buy and install a ptc script. My maximum budget is $10.

What do you think can i get anyone with this budget. And my payment method is skrill(moneybookers).

As soon as possible, if anyone want to do paid instant after done the work.

Thanks

Julia Carter, Nov 4, 2013 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Can I just clarify what you are looking for?

You want to start a PTC company paying other people to click on ads but you only want to spend $10?
    What sort of assurances are you going to be able to give your users that they, in turn, will get paid?
    What happens if they do their part, but you don't get paid. Do they still get paid?

If your business case has any sort of credibility you should be able/prepared to buy a decent script with decent support.

sarahk, Nov 4, 2013 IP
    ryan_uk likes this.
  3. WebDev Solutions

WebDev Solutions Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I'd also add that, providing I'm understanding your OP correctly, the sheer notion that you're looking for a fully functioning PTC Script AND install for $10 is pie in the sky. Try adding a couple of 0's to your 'maximum budget' and you may find somebody who's going to be able to assist you.

Regards,
    WebDev

WebDev Solutions, Nov 4, 2013 IP
  4. Rishit Shah

Rishit Shah Active Member

Best Answers:
    Are you joking? You do not want to spend money and still want to have everything. Nothing is available free in the world.
    Do one thing! Go to some place and steal the cracked script and run the site!

Rishit Shah, Nov 5, 2013 IP