1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to Succeed as a Link Seller

Discussion in 'General Business' started by theseokid, Nov 6, 2013.

Well, selling links to business owners is one of the most profitable businesses to tap into it. But the thing is that most beginners just don’t get it right.

High PR linking is what works right now in order to get high ranking. A few people know about that's why companies pay big bucks to get these link building services. Even though, you have the answers to start this easy business (Link selling), If you do it wrongly you will be digging your own grave and end up being a loser guy in this.

The first thing you should know is that in every business there are top dogs who know what works and what doesn’t. Believe me or not, nobody taught these people how to do it, they learned by themselves by struggling and spending a ton of money investing on blog contents, hosting sites, time to network with other and purchase high PR sites.

If you think selling links is easy, go to this section https://forums.digitalpoint.com/forums/link-sales.58/ and ask the sellers how they did struggle and maybe they are still having difficulties on selling links. It’s part of the life.

So before you dive into this kind of business, please make sure you know a lot about this industry and do not be a selfish dude who thinks that with no networking with others you can build an empire that brings you money in your doorstep.

I’m a beginner as well, but one thing I made sure was that I know people who can help me grow this business.

Thanks for reading.

theseokid, Nov 6, 2013 IP
  2. netaddict41

netaddict41 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    This would have been more profitable if you presented it as a step by step guide, as a blogpost or a PDF file. You may even get a good following out of it not to mention some sales. Don't get me wrong. The idea is great. It is just quite tiring to read with all the paragraphs.

netaddict41, Nov 6, 2013 IP
  3. theseokid

theseokid Active Member

Best Answers:
    I tried my best.

theseokid, Nov 7, 2013 IP
  4. dkurilko

dkurilko Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hey SEO Kid,
    Just curious how many domains you have in your network and how long you have been doing this..?

Thanks!

dkurilko, Nov 7, 2013 IP
  5. theseokid

theseokid Active Member

Best Answers:
    I have over 100 high PR blogs. Believe me it's hard to manage all of them...

6. dkurilko

dkurilko Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I would agree..How full of links are they, 20-30 OBL per? :(

dkurilko, Nov 7, 2013 IP
  7. WebRun

WebRun Peon

Best Answers:
    How do you maintain the PR of your sites? If you network these sites they all retain there PR rank?

WebRun, Nov 7, 2013 IP
  8. theseokid

theseokid Active Member

Best Answers:
    I always keep it below 10 to be safe

9. theseokid

theseokid Active Member

Best Answers:
    The page rank is still there in the homepage

10. WebRun

WebRun Peon

Best Answers:
    I have a PR 7 web directory site and I plan to sell links. Im just not sure how to maintain the PR of the site. Also i dont think i can control the OBL on this.

WebRun, Nov 7, 2013 IP
  11. theseokid

theseokid Active Member

Best Answers:
    Some inner pages may keep the high PR rank as well.

You will have to use this tool to check www.seomastering.com/fake-pagerank-checker.php