1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Free ads anyone?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Joe Bogs, Nov 27, 2013.

Hope its alright to post up here, my first post so hopefully this will be something interesting people will like!

I have a little advertising system i am working on, and i need some sample ads.

The system goes across about 100 blogs i have, cant say it will do much traffic right now but it will do some very nice quality hits.

All i need is a 300X250 banner, and ill put you in the system until i start selling some ads.

Mostly i just want interesting cool sites, things people will click on, so don't offer me rubbish or spammy sites to promote.

Think games, cool unique products, media and entertainment sites etc

Just post up your link and banner here, and i will select a bunch and let yall know here if i add them to the system :)

Joe Bogs, Nov 27, 2013 IP
  2. Joe Bogs

Joe Bogs Peon

Best Answers:
    lol so cant even give ads away?

Joe Bogs, Nov 30, 2013 IP
  3. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    You can use our banners if you want to. By the way you can sign up as our affiliate ( go to http://qwikad.com ) and use your affiliate banner ad links instead to make money with our affiliate program. But if you just want free banners here they are ( link them to http://qwikad.com ).

imgcontainer1.gif

imgcontainer2.gif

imgcontainer3.gif

qwikad.com, Nov 30, 2013 IP
  4. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    You sound almost desperate. Are you hoping that this will eventually encourage *real* paying advertisers to sign up?

Spoiltdiva, Nov 30, 2013 IP
  5. Joe Bogs

Joe Bogs Peon

Best Answers:
    lol i look desperate do i :p

I simply wanted some demo ads to put into this system while i finish up all my sites and implement the system, i thought it would be easier to give ads away lol. And no i dont care if i sell ads that was not the plan but thanks for your derogatory comments i do indeed appreciate them :)

Thank you anyhow Kwikad i will wack it into the system now and will try the affiliate program out some time :)

Joe Bogs, Nov 30, 2013 IP
    qwikad.com likes this.
  6. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Great, thank you. I am surprised that more people are not taking advantage of this.

qwikad.com, Nov 30, 2013 IP
  7. Ahmed 123

Ahmed 123 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi Joe are you still offering free advertising?

Ahmed 123, Dec 3, 2013 IP