1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Warrior forum have WSO's... How about DPSO's?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by MobileInternet, Oct 28, 2012.

Hi Guys,
    Anyone know if we can create Digital Point Special Offers, like they have on the warrior forum?
    Instead of WSO's, maybe DPSO's?

Just a thought.....

MobileInternet, Oct 28, 2012 IP
  2. DougKasper

DougKasper Active Member

Best Answers:
    That's the last thing this place needs is that WSO crap

DougKasper, Oct 28, 2012 IP
    SliceOfLife and newbie191 like this.
  3. young_custom_programmer

young_custom_programmer Member

Best Answers:
    Frankly, I never understand that WSO. What exactly is it ? Are we not allowed to advertise our links and products apart from the WSO section ?
    I'm building bots and need to advertise them. Where in the Warrior Forum, should I advertsie them for free ? Do you know ?
    If anyone's interested to learn what I'm building them PM me.

Thanks

young_custom_programmer, Oct 31, 2012 IP
  4. ChrisBa

ChrisBa Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I believe they are just products with a discount for wf members

ChrisBa, Dec 10, 2013 IP
  5. lee.getty

lee.getty Member

Best Answers:
    yeah they are discounts, half the stuff you get now is just rehashed garbage we already know

lee.getty, Dec 10, 2013 IP
  6. Francis-e

Francis-e Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    According to me everything sold on WarriorForum is non-working and not even worth checking. I have seen like 31+ products on there site and all came out to be non working. So I would suggest you to stick with DP.

On topic : I believe yes we can create special offers here at Digital Point as I think Digital Point is really advance forum.

Francis-e, Dec 10, 2013 IP
  7. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    And I don't think it would do DP a favor copying someone else's idea. I am sure the overlord of no one can come up with something that is way more beneficial to the members and truly works.

qwikad.com, Dec 12, 2013 IP
  8. CandleKeep

CandleKeep Active Member

Best Answers:
    I've sold a few WSO's and it actually had some quality stuff.

The problem is, the ones that sell the most are HYPED UP with a ton of income claims.

Not my style... But that's what sells big over there.

It is what it is.

CandleKeep, Dec 12, 2013 IP
  9. JLeon

JLeon Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I don't think this is a good idea to be honest...
    The most idiotic part about the Wso section is the fact that people make products just to sell there. The initial idea was good, giving people a discount on products they already sell somewhere else. Now it's just a bunch of garbage people create just to sell as Wso while there is nothing special about their offer ;)

JLeon, Dec 13, 2013 IP
  10. PHPGator

PHPGator Banned

Best Answers:
    A lot of the webmaster forums I have visited have gone to a similar model in order to monetize their website further. I don't like the idea of charging website visitors to post a thread to a specific section. The reason I don't is because eventually there will be a free-market somewhere. It's the same thing that's happened with eBay. They thought they were big enough, they could charge unreasonable prices to post products to eBay. Sure, it's still in it's existence but Craigslist is quickly catching up and surpassing eBay on that market of buying, selling things online. I think some of those places are on the downhill slide and people go elsewhere to sell if they feel like they can't make money there. From what I have seen, most people using BST sections in forums aren't making millions from it anyhow. Generally they are supplementing their income and turning around and investing that money in other projects to double that. Again, if they aren't making money from it, they will simply stop doing it and that's not good for the people posting or the company trying to monetize.

PHPGator, Dec 13, 2013 IP
  11. qwikad.com

Best Answers:

In other words, what you are saying is " Scam still sells!" And why should anyone go to that WSO stuff then? Makes no sense to me.

Here's the thing. Honesty produces honesty. Scam produces scam. There's no way around that.

qwikad.com, Dec 13, 2013 IP
  12. qwikad.com

Best Answers:
    Craigslist is also realizing that being just local is a DUMB thing. Look at their job postings. It's a bunch of job search offers rather than real local jobs.

qwikad.com, Dec 13, 2013 IP