1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Launching a campaign - Young Entrepreneurs Mindset

Discussion in 'General Business' started by luckyshah283, Jan 1, 2014.

Hello Everyone,

I really would love your feedback/ opinion on my upcoming campaign which is called "Young Entrepreneurs Mindset". Its a campaign to find the coolest young entrepreneurs in India. The campaign will meet/ connect with young entrepreneurs all around India and take their interview to understand their mindset. Our target is to connect with atleast 100 young entrepreneurs in India. They will be under the age of 30 years, they could have founded a million dollar company, or are looking forward to launch one. It doesn’t matter what type of business you do. We want to connect with all of them and take personal interviews via any medium preferable such as Email, Live chat, Google Hangout, etc. Out of all the 100 – 200 Interviews, only 21 top stories to be featured in the book and will be published at the end of our journey for the whole world to see.

You can know more about it from our Facebook Page. Do let me know what do you think about it.

Thanks a lot....

luckyshah283, Jan 1, 2014 IP
  2. k state

k state Member

Best Answers:
    That's a pretty cool and unique idea. If it were me, I'd focus on those who have started a somewhat successful business. Those are the people who know what they are talking about and have experience being successful. Good idea though, and I look forward to seeing what you come up with.

k state, Jan 1, 2014 IP
  3. Greg Ramos

Greg Ramos Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I like the idea and I am totally interested in it and wish I could hear or see some of the interviews. Quick question who will the book be available to and how?

You should totally go for it lots of good inspiring stories will be tough along with lessons.

Greg Ramos, Jan 1, 2014 IP
  4. Chuck Rodgers

Chuck Rodgers Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    There's a competition that takes at LUMS in Pakistan. The competition is called YLES (Young Leaders & Entrepreneurs Summit). This competition is held every year, and many schools and universities around the world take participation in this and give their ideas for a new and innovative idea to start a business. The best business idea is then selected by the Managers of some chosen Multi-national companies.
    These kind of competitions are held around the world. And theres a prize at the end for the one genuine innovator.
    So i think you should definitely take this step!!

Chuck Rodgers, Jan 2, 2014 IP
    Henry Calvin likes this.
  5. luckyshah283

luckyshah283 Member

Best Answers:
    Yes... Thanks a lot for your response, My target will be to get the interview of people who have achieved something at an tender age in any field. also you can connect on Facebook Page : facebook.com/YEMindset

Thanks a lot Greg... The book will be published in July probably. The paperback will be sold via Amazon.

That seems like a great competition, thanks a lot chuck. I will definitely take a look into it.

luckyshah283, Jan 2, 2014 IP
  6. Chuck Rodgers

Chuck Rodgers Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    And if you would like to know about it more then you can look it up on their website aswell

Chuck Rodgers, Jan 2, 2014 IP
    Henry Calvin likes this.
  7. Chad Eztraffic

Chad Eztraffic Member

Best Answers:
    That's a very cool idea, OP. I am sure many would-be entrepreneurs would be excited to watch it.

Chad Eztraffic, Jan 2, 2014 IP
  8. luckyshah283

luckyshah283 Member

Best Answers:
    Sure will do.. thanks a lot Chuck.

Yes, Thanks a lot for your support.

luckyshah283, Jan 23, 2014 IP
  9. PPC_SuperMaster

PPC_SuperMaster Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hey, that's a fantastic idea! I'm sure, it can be a great success as inspiration and sharing experience are the thing people are constantly looking for. I wish you good luck with it!

PPC_SuperMaster, Jan 23, 2014 IP
  10. content4cool

content4cool Member

Best Answers:
    Young Napoleon Hill in the making.
    Good luck!

content4cool, Jan 23, 2014 IP
  11. Joe@AdPatron

Joe@AdPatron Member

Best Answers:
    Sounds more like a project than a campaign.

Joe@AdPatron, Jan 23, 2014 IP