1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What is a company collateral?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by DeepaAM, Jan 21, 2014.

What is a company collateral? Can anyone give some ideas for cool but functional collateral for a branding agency?

DeepaAM, Jan 21, 2014 IP
  2. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    To stay competitive you need to provide information on a regular basis to employees, investors, and clients as well as the general public.
    This involves preparing collateral items such as brochures, newsletters, fact sheets and press releases and other electronic materials.
    Or you could do it the easy way and hire someone like me to do it all for you. Unfortunately I am under contract and besides, am too busy and you might not be able to afford me anyway.;)

Spoiltdiva, Jan 22, 2014 IP
  3. TIEro

TIEro Active Member

Best Answers:
    Umm... why would a branding agency need help with ideas for stuff that's used for branding?

TIEro, Jan 22, 2014 IP
    Joe@AdPatron likes this.
  4. Joe@AdPatron

Joe@AdPatron Member

Best Answers:
    I'm really confused by the original post. Re-ask the question.

Joe@AdPatron, Jan 22, 2014 IP
  5. Raajul Sharma

Raajul Sharma Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Any type of content which spreads awareness, can give it's reader an edge or maybe raise a burning question of a particular industry and provide solution for it, can be referred to as collateral. The company offering will have it branded under intellectual property. Collateral's in general are a win win by nature. For the reader they educate. For the company they can be used to effectively judge customer interest using concepts like Call to Actions and Lead Scoring. Besides this they are sure success in letting the brand attain authority & consumer mind space.

Raajul Sharma, Jan 27, 2014 IP
  6. Aviator Wayer

Aviator Wayer Banned

Best Answers:
    Best would be to Press Releases regularly with information about products, changes, pricing, profits, jobs, etc.

Aviator Wayer, Jan 27, 2014 IP
  7. Aabhinav

Aabhinav Member

Best Answers:
    If you could explain little bit more that how to use collateral techniques for a small website.

Aabhinav, Jan 31, 2014 IP
  8. gambler53

gambler53 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I'm confused, because to me collateral refers to a company's assets. It can be your domain name, the equipment you own, your supplies, the building, or the overall worth or potential of your operation.

gambler53, Jan 31, 2014 IP