1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Binary trading as a side business

Discussion in 'General Business' started by katarina1, Oct 23, 2013.

Hi,
    I am member here for more then 5 years now and I don't post a lot. The reason I am writing this is that I finally found my own business model that works for me. I am talking about binary trading. Binary or digital trading are a simple way to trade price fluctuations in multiple global markets. For example EUR/USD or GBP/USD,it goes up or down and it is very simple to use and it will make you a lot of money if you know how to read charts.
    It will cost you $200 to start and a lot of firms out there will offer you big bonus which is mistake,in my opinion.Why, because if you take bonus you will not be able to withdraw money for a very long time. When I started,I used $60 bonus and that was deducted from my first withdraw but if you take bonus,(fake demo money), that is really big like $50,000, you will not be able to withdraw money until you make more than that.

In my first 2 weeks I made $1900 and the reason for my success was a chart I found online which tells me monthly,weekly,daily,hourly,15,5,1 minute real time situation. Chart you get in the members area will show you very small amount of time and it is not enough to see what is going on.

Providing access to stocks, indexes, commodities and foreign exchange, the options can also be called a fixed-return option (or FRO). This is because the option has an expiry date/time and also what is called a strike price. If a trader wagers correctly on the direction of the market and the price at the time of expiry is on the correct side of the strike price, the trader is paid a fixed return (76%-80%) regardless of how much the instrument moved. A trader who wagers incorrectly on the direction of the market ends up losing a fixed amount of her investment or all of it. For example, if I invest $500 x 80%= $400-I keep my investment,which is $500 and I make $400 profit in 5 minutes. If that is not cool,I don't know what is. Where else you can earn as much? However, when you lose that much,it's terrible. You have to know how to do this,really understand situation. There's a guy online claiming that his method is to invest 4 times by increasing amount and you cant lose ever,which is not true.You can always lose,you can lose 65 times in a row if you don't pay attention.
    By doing this smart way, you can really profit fast. I don't know if I can post here chart link,website is free to use and it will help you doing this business successfully.
    It is called investing.com>Charts>Real Time Charts
    (I hope that my post will not be removed over this because I am not promoting anything here)
    I live in Europe and in my country we don't have taxes for this kind of business,everything I make is mine,which is cool.In the USA,binary trading is not legal yet,they are working on solution but for now NADEX is something close to this.
    This chart I was telling you about is easy to use because it is in real time and it shows you time and price.
    Just yesterday I was trading EUR/USD by using this chart and made $290 fast. This chart is so predictable and easy to understand.If you take little time to understand how to do this,you would never look back.

PROS
    1.Big profit fast
    2.Easy to use platform

CONS
    1.Start Up $200
    2. Bonus money(demo)-don't take it
    3.Not available to everybody
    4.Takes time to understand how to do it

katarina1, Oct 23, 2013 IP
  2. paul@optionbot

paul@optionbot Active Member

Best Answers:
    Katrina.. send me an e.mail. I should be able to improve your revenues.

paul@optionbot, Nov 6, 2013 IP
  3. katarina1

katarina1 Active Member

Best Answers:
    OK Paul, I did it

katarina1, Nov 6, 2013 IP
  4. paul@optionbot

Best Answers:
    Should be of interest to you

paul@optionbot, Nov 6, 2013 IP
  5. katarina1

katarina1 Active Member

Best Answers:
    No,thanks

katarina1, Nov 6, 2013 IP
  6. jonterns

jonterns Active Member

Best Answers:
    It sounds like a good business plan. When will something like this be available in the U.S.?

jonterns, Nov 6, 2013 IP
  7. katarina1

katarina1 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I am not sure but I heard they working on that,some time next year 2014 maybe

katarina1, Nov 11, 2013 IP
  8. jonterns

jonterns Active Member

Best Answers:
    I guess better late than never as they say. That will give me some more time to brush up on my forex anyway so that I am more prepared.

jonterns, Nov 11, 2013 IP
  9. brettb

brettb Peon

Best Answers:
    Interesting. How much time do you spend on it though? I did some commodity/stock trading back in 2009 and did quite well out of it. But I found that it was just too time consuming and that focusing on my small business was a better use of my time.

brettb, Nov 12, 2013 IP
  10. davisgd

davisgd Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I did binary trading about a year ago, I pretty much sucked at it. It is available in the U.S., but it might be just a matter of time until the sites bugger out much like the big poker site raid in 2010.

davisgd, Nov 14, 2013 IP
  11. paul@optionbot

Best Answers:
    how do you `like´what someone has written. Its driving me bonkers. Infact I may jump off my desk onto some drawing pins!

paul@optionbot, Mar 12, 2014 IP
  12. uand.eye

uand.eye Active Member

Best Answers:
    You can't like until you are an established member. Then it appears in the bottom corner of the post.

uand.eye, Mar 12, 2014 IP
  13. paul@optionbot

Best Answers:
    And how doe you become an established member? the mind boggles!

14. uand.eye

uand.eye Active Member

Best Answers:
    You need to get at least 3 likes from 3 different members. The system is designed to act as a quality control on membership. It's not hard to get 3 likes - I managed it in about a week. Just contribute to the forum and offer help whenever you can. Your posts need to be well written and useful.

uand.eye, Mar 12, 2014 IP
  15. paul@optionbot

Best Answers:
    I would click a like on that uand.eye if I could but I can´t sorry. Thanks for the info though

16. Dionne Taylor

Dionne Taylor Active Member

Best Answers:
    I wouldn't touch binary options with a 10 ft pole. It is practically gambling.

Dionne Taylor, Mar 13, 2014 IP
  17. ash1ey82

ash1ey82 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Binary trading is good, especially when you have contact with experienced traders that help you make each move. However, I wouldn't recommend it to inexperienced folks.

ash1ey82, Mar 13, 2014 IP
  18. paul@optionbot

Best Answers:
    being an affiliate for binary options can be very lucrative if you send the right traffic. Skype me :paul-OB-Affiliates

paul@optionbot, Mar 14, 2014 IP
  19. ash1ey82

ash1ey82 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yea, I know a person who does binary trading, and he gets referrals and he makes a skype group. Then he tells them what to go for. Makes in the thousands.

ash1ey82, Mar 15, 2014 IP
  20. paul@optionbot

Best Answers:
    Yes it can be very lucrative. For example we pay $400-$475 CPA. So you only need to get a few people on board every month to see the money coming in. If the traffic is right you can make a fortune. add me on skype if you or your friend are interested. I believe we pay the highest CPA in the industry.

paul@optionbot, Mar 17, 2014 IP