1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Does anyone have free e-books?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by jjoshua, Dec 9, 2006.

I am looking for internet business e-books that are free to use and distribute. Does anyone know any good websites or have any good e-books to spare?

jjoshua, Dec 9, 2006 IP
  2. TKY_Publishing

TKY_Publishing Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Articles:
    @jjoshua, please have a leisurely surf over to Servicedrone. I set it up so people wouldn't waste time getting ripped off buying crap info and the like. Besides ebooks, I have a host of other resources (all $0.00) and I'm being so anti-commercial about it that I don't even have any ads :D. I remember how it was starting out and getting caught out there trying to find affordable solutions. Please feel free to bookmark as I upload every 10-12 days. Happy Downloading!

PS - All the files that aren't freeware have their respective licenses inside the zip file, and you'll find PLR/MRR/RR products that you can sell or distribute - the choice is YOURS.

Last edited: Jan 3, 2011
    TKY_Publishing, Jan 3, 2011 IP
  3. StephanieMojica

StephanieMojica Peon

Best Answers:
    You can find a lot of free PLR articles online which you (or a virtual assistant) could quickly and easily fashion into an eBook related to your niche. Good luck!

Stephanie

StephanieMojica, Jan 3, 2011 IP
  4. Itemage

Itemage Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    hmm..I find business regarding e-book from just googling. Just google it, and you will get your needs.

Itemage, Jan 3, 2011 IP
  5. Remedy

Remedy Peon

Best Answers:
    wow...is it really if i googling will find free e-book?

Remedy, Jan 4, 2011 IP
  6. TKY_Publishing

TKY_Publishing Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Articles:
    index of /(.pdf|pdf|pdf_files)
    index of /(books|ebooks)
    index of /downloads
    index of /ebooks/pdf
    index of /PLR

This should be enough to start you on your way. Add more parameters yourself (after "index of /") that you can come up with that I may have missed since this is off the top of my head, and what worked for me in the past. To obtain differing results,
    you can use quotation marks on the items after the slash. Happy hunting! :cool:

TKY_Publishing, Jan 4, 2011 IP