1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What other revenue earning avenue can go best along with Goggle Adsense

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Renu Kumar Bakshi, Apr 20, 2014.

I have a blog monetized with Google adsense. On each post I have three google adsense ads within the contents. I am looking into the options of having one more avenue to earn from on this blog which can go best along with google adsense ads. Can the experienced ones suggest what would be best to go into along with google adsense.

Best Regards.................

Renu Kumar Bakshi, Apr 20, 2014 IP
  2. tamaras

tamaras Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    amazon product link/banner works for me.

tamaras, Apr 20, 2014 IP
  3. Renu Kumar Bakshi

Renu Kumar Bakshi Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Only suggest those which can go along with google adsense. I don't want to get my google adsense account banned. Also I am getting about 800 unique visitors per day.

Renu Kumar Bakshi, Apr 20, 2014 IP
  4. ineedfreedom

ineedfreedom Active Member

Best Answers:
    I Like to use Clickbank products, or Amazon also. Go to the clickbank market place and see if anything is relevant.

ineedfreedom, Apr 20, 2014 IP
  5. KonRadicool

KonRadicool Active Member

Best Answers:
    if you are looking at making money through other avenues then you will have to give up Adsense and that is really all. If anything try making products for your website that people can buy from you as that is the most profitable way to making money online. Product generation and so on
    Regards
    Konrad

KonRadicool, Apr 20, 2014 IP
    VukasinI likes this.
  6. Ethan Alvin

Ethan Alvin Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    If you have a list of subscribers specific to your niche, you can consider email marketing the affiliate products or earn by sending on behalf of others.

Ethan Alvin, Apr 20, 2014 IP
  7. VukasinI

VukasinI Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    And how much you earn from those 800 unique visitors a day? I'm guessing not to much as you are already exploring other sources of revenue. Avoid Adsense, please. I talk about how Adsense is bad in almost every post here and I already start seeing other member support it.

And also putting 3 ads on one page is worse than a a a .... I can't remember anything. That's definitely the worst thing you can do!

VukasinI, Apr 22, 2014 IP